~What To Do When Planning A Wedding?~

Camila's P.O.V.

After that magical second proposal that Shawn was able to give me, I still feel as if he has something rolled up on his sleeve. I mean for sure he wouldn't propose once again because according to all of them the ring that I have in my finger at this moment is the most important and that one thing that is special to Shawn.

The ring that Shawn proposed to me with actually feels so different from the other rings there is and also so different from the ring that Skyler chose. It is a bit heavy but I am not describing it as the 'different' thing that I noticed, the ring just gives me a bit of a weird feeling of great happiness over simple things. It's like the ring has this kind of energy that makes me feel that I am not alone and somehow that Shawn is always there beside me.

Everyone marveled over the ring. They literally kept wanting to look at my hand closely just so they could take a picture of it or somehow get close to it as they never saw anything as precious as that ring before since Shawn was the one who personally designed it and kept it for a decade to present it to the woman whom they will marry.

I knew for a fact that Madison's ring was also precious, but it never really crossed my mind that both the Mendes brother actually designed them when they were young to give to the woman they want to spend the rest of their lives with. No wonder they both looked unique and somewhat radiates a different energy that looked so wonderful and special.

I was actually having a hard time moving while wearing the ring since I never wore something so heavy like that before, it also gave me a bit of anxiousness thinking of the possibility that I might lose it if I take it off. I had decided that I will really not take the ring off at all cost, Skyler always reminds me about the ring so I really was thankful for him about that.

Just yesterday, Sunday means family time so Shawn took us to different places, he made sure to always keep Skyler preoccupied to give him that kind of feeling that he really wouldn't ever leave his side. He always make sure that Skyler feels so loved and happy when he's with him, that they would be spending the time more together just so he could show him how much he loves him and how much he cares.

It's like they're both catching up to each other even if he doesn't have to. Skyler told me then that he's happy just by being with Shawn, he doesn't need to take him go places as long as they're together then that makes him more than happy.

Now, it's Monday which means...

Back to work...

I slowly finished putting each schedule for the whole week in my planner just to remind Shawn on what needs to be done for this whole week. The files that needed to be signed last week had thankfully been approved by Shawn even if Connor hadn't really told him that he had signed it.

Connor could really be troublesome but good thing his mistakes or weirdness ended up being blessings in disguise.

"Just a reminder for tomorrow, you will have two meetings regarding the new launched feature of the sports car that Connor personally asked the designing team to take on and then 3 pending signatures for the proposals for the new designs. You need to finish both meetings before 12 as per your schedule you have nothing else to do for tomorrow"

I was narrating all the things he needed to do tomorrow while preparing the papers that needed to be fixed when I felt a pair of strong and warms arms holding me close to his chest as he hugs me from the behind. A small smile appeared in my lips seeing how he's acting like a little child, he's definitely acting like Skyler who always tries to act cute when he needs something from me.

"Let's stop doing all these works and focus on each other" His deep voice resounded on my ear as he softly kissed my temple while closing all the files in my hand.