~What Do I Do When We Met The Ex?~

Camila's P.O.V.

I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!

My head was a mess as I stared at my not yet arranged self at this moment, I was staring so blankly at the mirror before me with my heart racing. This can't be...

"Amore? Babe where are you?" Shawn's calm soothing voice seemed to calm me even for just a few minutes, letting my very crazy self to get a bit same at least for a few minutes.

Oh my gosh!

"I'm the bathroom!"

In less than a minute Shawn came rushing I'm, looking so handsome in his black tux that Skyler had chosen for him in this day. He has his long curly hair loose, just letting them fall softly on his face making him look more handsome and subtle with a few fell on the side to hold some of his long locks.

"Are we late? Do we need to go there now?" I asked, pouting while staring at the gown that I am yet to wear since this great husband of mine refused to wake me up at the time I asked him to.

My whole things are scattered in my bathroom, the long maroon gown that fits my body perfectly was hanged up. The possible shoes that I am going to wear among the 3 are also in the bathroom lying on beside the door, some of my bracelet and earring are also here with ms in the counter before the mirror. I am literally a mess right now and Shawn is already looking so handsomely done..

Just what the heck?!

"No, calm down love. 6 is the red carpet but 7 is when the party will start, just take your time in getting ready. I don't want to go there early since we would only be bombarded by some newscasters who will only make Skyler annoyed"

Today, a whole month had already passed since our wedding day, our honeymoon and even Connor and Madison's wedding had passed by. It's already at the 3rd week of September and time really does flies so fast, everything happened in such a blur that it somehow overwhelms me and made my head hurt for a bit.

Right now we would be attending a small party, a gala presented and hosted by one of our investors, Andres Perez who had opened another branch of his bar here in Los Angeles. He's been really wanting to open his branch here but there were so many delays since according to him his family's welfare is more important than any other thing. He came from Mexico and is a great friend of Dad even if he's the same age as Shawn and I, Manuel and him for sure would love to catch up but he's in Toronto and doesn't have the time to come here.

"I thought we would be late, next time tell me the exact time on when you want us to arrive there"

"Noted Mrs. Mendes" Shawn smiled, grabbing me by the waist as his eyes eyed my body up and down as I was completely bare, wearing nothing at all.

"And please wake me up an hour before the time, don't let me sleep so long as I feel so bloated and even more tired"

I poured, my shoulders were slump as I tried acting so annoyed and tired at my husband. Apparently, I woke up so early this morning because I was feeling so dehydrated, I ate breakfast then went back to sleep as I feel so tired and groggy. Then when I woke up again, it was already 2 in the afternoon and Shawn didn't wake me up, he just told me to eat lunch which he had prepared, it was edible thank goodness and then he massaged me until I fell asleep again.

It was already 5:30 when I woke up so I thought that Shawn and I are going to get late for the gala. He literally just let me sleep for the whole day without waking me up at all, I feel so tired now that I had been doing nothing but sleep but I still feel tired? I mean the more I try to sleep and get rid of the tiredness I could feel, the more I could feel myself getting tired when I finally woke up.