~What Do I Do Just To Escape From You?~

Camila's P.O.V.

My eyelids were fluttered close, I was calm and peaceful at this point but I couldn't help but to notice small whispers and light tingles all over my body. At one point I could feel a small hand resting on my neck then another on my forehead which I think I already knew to whom those belongs to.

Slowly, I opened my eyes and was greeted by the bright light. I breathed heavily, closing my eyes back once more just so I could properly open them once my vision had adjusted. More shuffles were heard coming inside my room m, actually this time it got a bit louder making me so confused at what was happening.

The moment my vision got back yo normal, I was greeted by a worried looking Skyler and a very confused looking Mama, she has her eyes furrowed on me which I didn't know if it's because she's confused or if she just cant see that much clearly since she's not wearing her glasses. Skler was holding an ear thermometer on his small hand which flashes the number 35 point something which means that I didn't have any fever or anything serious.

I immediately started to get worried, thinking that Skyler might have a slight fever or mom but with the way they were looking at me, it gave me the idea that they were actually the owns who are worried of me. With my hands resting on the bed, I slowly sat up, making enough space for my Mama and Skyler who really looked so worried.

"Mama, Skyler, good morning"

I wrapped my arms around my baby boy and made him sit on my lap, his back was turned to me as I tried hard not to squeeze him since he's literally like a human toddler sized teddybear for me. His soft brown curls made him look more like a teddy bear at how soft and cute they looked.

I love waking up seeing him looking so confused because at times his lips would pucker up, I stated placing kisses all over his head and cheeks while he was just looking at me in confusion. His two small hands suddenly held my cheeks, squishing them slightly before doing it again making me sniffle a small laugh.

My baby boy is making me look funny. I wanted to laugh and do the same to him but the confusion in his eyes were still evident, he looked so worried and me laughing at him would probably make him feel bad. Mama mirrored the same expression so I decided to wait for what they're going to say to be before I do.

"Are you sick Mama? You woke up pretty late today, I'm so worried" His soft and caring voice reasoned out, his eyes looked like they were almost close to having tears in them but he showed up a serious and normal front.

My eyes met my Mama's who was smiling softly, she took the ear thermometer from Skyler and sat on the edge of the bed beside me before she starts to explain what happened. It was 8:20 as displayed on the clock, it was already morning and close to the afternoon which means I've slept for so long.

"He thought you already went to work so he went inside your room to get the note that you signed but he found you sleeping here, he called me saying you were sick. He didn't want me to wake you up but he was so worried"

Then it suddenly dawned to me that it was workday today, it's Friday and usually around this time Skyler wouldn't see me because I needed to leave early in the morning. He might've thought that I was sick since I didn't go to the office today but in reality I just don't feel like going there because of certain problems... because of my boss.

"You were worried? Sorry tesoro, Mama just wanted to have a rest today that's why I'm here but I'm not sick. Don't worry anymore"

My voice was hoarse, it was no joke I needed water so much, my threat felt so dry but I was thankful that Skyler could still understand me. I placed a soft kiss on his forehead, expressing how deeply sorry I am for making him worried. As I was kissing him, he suddenly stopped me, kissed me on the cheek before he tried to get away from my grasp.