~What Happens With The Tangled Like Lights In The River?~

Camila's P.O.V.

Today, I have no idea why but Madison just literally pulled me out from my house and took me to several places in just one day. I never liked shopping at all, maybe just visit a few shops and then that's it but it seems like Madison is the exact opposite of me as she pulled me in every store she could see whether boutique, jewelry stores, accessories and whatsoever, she really just pulled me everywhere she can.

Madison Beer is known for being such a great model, she and Connor had been teenage sweethearts then according to Shawn and Connor himself. They got separated just so she would be able to have more opportunities in Paris to become a more stable and great model, based on their stories I think their love for each other really is true and unbreakable.

It might sound cringey and weird for people who doesn't believe in love but I do, I somehow understand what that kind of love is and it's the most amazing thing that you could ever feel and witness. I really think that they both are a match made in heaven, they look so wonderful together.

"This definitely looks good on you, come on Camila try it on!"

This is the 6th time that Madison had said the same thing, she pulled the 6th dress from the rack and handed the dress to me. I have no idea if she's aware about the amount of dresses she made me hold and told me to wear. I already have 3 in both of my hands but it looks like she still wouldn't stop looking for more!

That's it... I can't take it anymore...

This is the 20th shop and the probably 76th dress that she told me to wear today! No more, I don't want to visit more shops and hold any dresses anymore.

"Madison, I know that you are having wedding jitters but slow down. I'm having a hard time catching up with everything you say, which one of these do look good on me?"

I raised both of my arms to show her the dresses that I am holding. There were dresses in different colors, but they are vibrant which I don't feel like wearing today, my gut is telling me to wear something innocent and pure, something like white. Thankfully, after what I did, Madison was able to notice the dresses because if not then I would've already tackled her and injected a tranquilizer on her.

Finally!

"You know what Camila, I should take these and let you wonder to see what really suits you the best. After all you're my maid of honor, you can choose whatever gown you want and I want it to be perfect, looks good on you and what you really love. Go now, pick!"

The reason, as she said on why she wanted me to pick one dress is because she's planning to buy one gift for me for my wedding and also to symbolize our closeness as we would both become a part of the Mendes family. She said she would want to bond with me so we could get closer just like any other in laws there are, of course since I also wanted to get to know her more I decided to just go on with the flow.

I have no choice but to definitely choose one dress so she would stop pestering me. Madison took all the dresses from me and placed them back on the rack, she gave me the look of go and choose and so I did.

My eyes roamed around the whole store, praying dearly that I would be able to find something that I like here just so we wouldn't go to another shop because my legs are already numb from all the walking we did. We already had dinner a while ago, we still take food at the right time but walking for the whole day was just really tiring for me.

Just then, my eyes suddenly caught a very simple white lace dress, the sleeve looked a bit puffed just like how Rapunzel's dress looked in the movie. She's just my favorite princess of all time, I couldn't help but gush on how similar the dress looked and I WANT IT!