~What Love Is~

Camila's P.O.V.

Waking up in the morning was my most favorite part of the day, at least my favorite first thing to do in the morning as I was able to wake up always in the arms of my loving husband. Our legs were tangled under the sheets, arms wrapped around each other with our breaths both tickling each other’s skin. The warmth radiating from both of our bare bodies underneath the sheets brought a smile to my face knowing of how I am madly in love with this beautiful handsome creature before me.

I could feel my heart fluttering every time my eyes would meet the handsome baby yet matured face of this man sleeping beside me. His short stubbles were making him look very matured, his grown long hair can already be tied in a man bun which is according to his liking, with me, I love him in whatever he decides to do with himself. Although I do think that those stubbles should be removed, I never liked feeling them against my skin as it is raspy and weird!

I found myself reaching out to caress his lovely cheek, his sharp blade like jawline never fails to amuse me and it is one feature why I actually fell for him. Slowly but surely, I glided my hand on his cheek, caressing them while the other was just resting on his chest, feeling his heart beating evenly for me. He was peacefully sleeping with his arms wrapped around mine, he was keeping me perfectly still before him as he took deep breaths calmly.

Just when I was about to get away from his grip to check on the most loved people we both have when his arms tightened against me, a small yelp came out from my lips just as I was pulled in the arms of my lovely husband. His lips immediately crashed against mine which wasn’t that much of a surprise since I already had expected it, this is our morning daily routine so I am not that surprised at all.

For a second, I just broke into a smile loving the way his soft plump lips was pressed against mine, I could feel his emotions of happiness and love seeping in the kiss as he tried deepening it more and more every time a second passes by. I ran my hand on his hair, tugging them as a soft moan came out from me during the process. I can never get annoyed with his kisses, it’s like my source of energy when it comes in the morning… this is my energy.
"Good morning beautiful"

I pulled back from the heated and passionate kiss, loving the look in my husband's eyes as they are filled with love and happiness, the same thing is mirrored on mine except for the mischievous part. Based from that drunk smile he has I knew for a fact that this husband of mine had already been away for a few minutes or so and completely enjoyed having me trace my fingers in all parts of his body just because I was admiring him. The usual blinds were somehow covering the bright light, the past 'I don't like the blinds I want to see the sun' was now turned into the opposite.

Shawn and I decided to renovate some things in the room because of certain reasons, we improved the design of the house as well in order to fit the people staying in this house. The once open and non-curtained blinds had thick ones to cover the sunlight, Shawn changed for the better as we both turned matured and critical, we considered so many things and I guess it really was the best.

"How long have you been awake my love?" I asked, putting a small gap of air between us just so I would be able to look in those beautiful eyes, those eyes that made me feel so loved even with just his stares.

Shawn shifted close, pulling me back right away in his arms with his head resting on top of mine. I couldn't help but smile, nuzzling my head close to his neck and giving him soft kisses he really loves. My hand came to run down his hair, feeling his fluffy long ones against mine. It actually is so soft that I am practically obsessed with it, good thing I haven't developed attachment issues with it because in that way I would've always stayed by his side in his liking.

Not going to happen I promise...

"A few minutes or so, I just didn't want to leave the bed seeing how peaceful and beautiful you looked while sleeping"