~What Do I Do With The Secrets?~

Camila's P.O.V.

For the whole week, the rest of our day was spent with the three of us heading to the different landmarks of Paris. Skyler really loved travelling just as I do so he kept jumping and smiling so happily whenever his eyes would see some of the things he really loves and the buildings, the Eiffel tower was really that one thing he really couldn't stop admiring so Shawn and I practically spent the whole day there just so please our son.

Going back to the different places we've been actually was so fun, we got to experience the real Paris now that Skyler kept pulling us to different places wanting to play and experience some fun games and arcades around the place. Shawn and I were just actually trailing behind him the whole time, he was so happy being in a different place, to hear a different language that he'll probably try to learn with his granddad now.

Today, sadly it's our last day here today, Shawn and I's honeymoon had come to and end and we have to go back to reality and to work again. If I would be the one to be followed I really woudont want to leave, I love staying here but it's also hard to communicate when none of them would really know how to speak English that much. Besides, we still are in the entourage of Connor and Madison's wedding which will be held tomorrow in Toronto, Skyler is needed there as he will be the one carrying the rings just like what happened in our wedding.

I woke up today feeling so tired and sleepy, I actually didn't want to leave so I also didn't want to wake up but I have my responsibilities and I'm also so excited about Connor's wedding. Maddsion looked so much beautiful when she took a picture of the wedding gown that we would be wearing for her special day. It was according to her liking and she really looks like a queen with the small tiara on her head.

She even joked that nothing could ever beat the wedding that I had as Shawn was really amazing, he went out all of it with another wedding the following day but this time there aren't going to be surprise wedding after the other according to Connor as he really just wants to spend more time with Madison and go on in their honeymoon early. I guess that two wedding in a row really stole everyone's attention as Shawn and I magically got to be the news one day, the newscasters really are in awe of the surprise wedding but they weren't invited and only took some clips in the video that Connor made.

Shawn, Skyler and I went to bed last night with our son separating the newlyweds, as hard it is for Shawn to not lie beside me he has to because Skyler really was acting all cute and needy. He apparently wanted to always spend time with the both of us and also decided that sleeping in between us will make him feel better knowing that his father and his mom is there to protect him.

I thought that was the cutest thing that I could ever fall asleep to since he really loves cuddling! He kept hugging me last night which actually made his father jealous as he can't do the same, his arm was long enough though so he was able to wrap and pull me close to his chest with our son stuck in between us.

But I woke up today with a much more cute scene seeing how alike my two boys are, Skyler was cuddling his father, his small arms were wrapped around his father's big and muscular upper naked body since he felt so hot even with the aircon on. Shawn has his arms wrapped around our son and they both have a cute sleeping face on them, their lips slightly puckered as they were facing each other.

They looked like they were trying to kiss someone in their dreams! I couldn't help but sniffle a laugh, slowly taking my phone with me and taking a picture of how adorable they are before they wake up. My two boys hates it when I take a picture of them when they're sleeping, but of course as a wife and a mother they look so cute to me rather than seeing them as ugly and funny.

In less than a few second after snapping the picture, Skyler suddenly stirred in his sleep, moving away from Shawn but went back to sleep. Right now he has his whole body on his stomach, arms above the pillow as he continued having his dreams which he seems to enjoy with that happy smile he has on his face. Now that our son is out of the way, this sexy fit body of my husband greeted me such a great good morning.