~What Is The Aftermath?~

Just to make it clear, the italicized phrases in this chapter is a part of the story, they are included in the story and chapters and is a flashback in what had happened. The only difference here is that I didn't really made it appear in the chapter, I didn't write them all as this is what we can call as the 'deleted' scene that I thought would really look good to appear in this chapter.

The first scene here is an unseen happening in the chapter 'What Happened In San Francisco?' The second scene is a part of the very first chapter entitled 'What Do I Know About Love?' The third part is in 'What Happens At The Most Special Day?' and the last is in 'What Happens When A Bean Is Hiding?'

And also I've been so obsessed with the series Chicago Fire, Chicago Med and Chicago PD so I've placed some lines which are very memorable and had melted my heart several times. They are the lines in bold and it just always leave me speechless. I've developed major crushes on the leads just for everyone's information.

And also I am sad but also happy to say that Used To This would be coming to an end. There would only be 3 more chapters after this so I just wanted to thank everyone for supporting and reading this book. Enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~

Camila's P.O.V.

Cold winds blew folding my skin, I had to cross my arms to provide warmth in my body as only a cotton robe was keeping me from freezing so much and I can say that it wasn't much of a help. So far the sun is already high up in the sky but my soul is still in the bed sleeping right beside the man that I am in love with, Shawn Mendes.

"It's a beautiful view isn't it?"

I inwardly chuckled, moving my upper body backwards just so I could rest on the broad chest of the god like man whom I've just shared such an encounter with last night. His strong arms held me by my waist, keeping me perfectly still as I fit right in his arms. For once I sighed in contentment, closing my eyes loving the way I feel like I am home even to a stranger whom I just first met earlier yesterday.

Shawn started giving me sweet kisses on my forehead and cheek, he'd make sure that as much as possible he'll try to each part of me in order to show me how much he's into and in love with me.

"It is and I can't believe that I am seeing this with you, this is one of the wonderful things I've seen in life" I wanted to internally scream in happiness, not once in my life had I ever felt this way.

I feel so special, so much loved and cared for. My parents never had any shortcoming on me, I know for a fact that they were able to raise me well, to love and take care of me but a family's love is different from what a man could offer. I might be crazy at this point but in the back of my head I know that my inner self is telling me that I shouldn't ever let this man go as he'll mean so much to me.

"Did you expect to see yourself in this kind of position?"

"You mean you behind me and hugging me or me seeing this wonderful view, being with you and falling so much in love with you?" I unwrapped his arms around mine, loosening them up just so I can spin myself around only to wrap my arms around his neck giving him soft kisses.

Shawn immediately burst into a smile, I keep pressing my body close to his only for him to pull me close just as I expected him to. From a sweet small kiss it suddenly turned into a heated and passionate one, he slowly rested my back at the railings keeping me still as he makes his way into my heart. Not that I mind though as he had it all along...

"What do you think Amore?" He breathlessly asked, pulling away from the heated kiss feeling something being awaken if we wouldn't stop right here.

I could feel my heart beating so fast, feeling so nervous as I've never felt this so much loved before. The thought of someone calling me endearments, someone caring about me, someone willing to take care of me is just an explainable feeling that only you could feel. Shawn decided to learn some words from my mother tongue, his very own favorite was Amore, which means love and that is what he calls me since he heard that word.