~What Do You Do To Apologize?~

Camila's P.O.V.

I felt like I was floating, dreaming even as I was lying on a very soft cushion when the last thing I know is that I was crying in the arms of my boss who had already kissed and overstepped his boundaries.

The office of my boss was usually cold, I needed to wear a coat or a jacket just so I could go through the rest of the day without having frostbite or whatsoever. It was actually a bit weird for Mr. Mendes to do that since it is only him and I which are staying in that floor so why raise the temperate so high when there are only two people in the room?

Nevertheless at this time I think it was so warm, aside from me laying down on the very soft cushion, my whole body felt so warm as if something was placed on top of my body to protect me from the cold. Aside from that, there was a warm presence holding my hand, it felt so warm and comfortable that seemingly tries to lull me back to sleep.

However it crossed to me and made me remember about what happened earlier, I immediately opened my eyes and was met by the warm beige ceiling by the office. The bright light that had been turned on earlier had now seemingly got turned off, the blinds covering the whole office was reopened and the only source of light that I have was coming from the window.

I realized that I was laying on the couch, the one where usually private meetings and one on one conversations are being held. My whole body was comfortably lying there without my heels, then there was a big wide coat draped on top of me which was giving me the heat that I badly wanted to always feel earlier. As I got to notice more things, the more I for my questions and curiosity answered as well.

Yet that warm thing that was holding my hand was something I did not really expect at all. My eyes slowly went down from my arm to my hand and found a large sized hand clasping mine, heart started racing as I didn't need to double check to whom hand that belongs to as the only person who is able to come here in this floor is just me, Connor or my boss.

It was Mr. Mendes who is holding my hand...

He's holding my hand!...

Mr. Mendes has his back turned to me, he was casually sitting on the floor, legs folded against his chest with his left hand holding mine. He really couldn't see me at all, that I was awake.
This felt really awkward that I couldn't help but to want to get his hand off of me, with that in mind, I slowly squeezed his hand, acting as if I had just woke up even if I am already 5 minutes awake. Just as what I had expected him to do, he took his hand off of mine right away and stood up from the floor.

I have no idea what he even is doing on the floor, I mean he couldn't be waiting for me to wake up would he? Because that's just so creepy for me if he does that literally...

"Are you feeling fine now Ms. Cabello?" He asked, sounding professional as if he never was acting so weird at all earlier. I slowly sat up on the couch, putting the coat on my lap to cover my exposed legs that are still feeling so comfortable with the warm temperature.

"You fell asleep earlier about crying, take this. It might help you to calm down"

I refused to meet his gaze at all cost, no matter what happens my eyes just remains on the ground as I felt so embarrassed to face him now that I freaking have no idea how to act normal when my boss had just freaking kissed me and was now holding my hand! How do you expect me to be still calm and act normal when those things were beyond so much normal?!

His hand stretched before me with a pill together with a bottle of water on the other hand, I took them hesitantly because I have no idea what to freaking do right now since nothing seemed so normal at all. Once I gulped them all down.. I have decided that I will leave this place at this moment. I couldn't make it anymore, being with him in this room would only keep me remembering about the kiss and I don't want to remember it at all!