~What Happens When We Get Back To Work?~

Camila's P.O.V.

Have you ever felt so special and wonderful when you wake up in the morning? It's like its just a new morning, same old day just like in the past but the difference is that you are more happy, you feel more safe and great than how you were the usual days when you wake up.

I feel so free, so happy and stress free today which seemed so unusual but I guess this would be how I would be able to wake up for the next few days that will come. Last night felt like I was living in a fairytale dream, I felt like I was a princess living in my castle and then I met that prince who promised me happiness and forever which I chose to fall in love with.

It was just really such a memorable night for me... It was pure magic, it felt as if I was reliving a dream, as if it was just based in the imaginations that I have but in reality... last night was real, it was the truth and Shawn really did propose to me last night...

I'm an engaged woman now! We're going to really get married!

There were mixed emotions running inside me, I couldn't help but grow more and more nervous everyday, the thought of the wedding still not being planned and we have less then a month to do that! My goodness... as much as I love picturing and recalling the proposal again I know that we needed to plan the wedding as fast as we can so the invitations could be distributed right away to also inform the other business and stakeholders that had a partnership with the company.

I'm getting fucking married and I'm so excited and nervous about it!

Without further daydreaming, I hurriedly stood up from my bed and went to check on Skyler for the day. I opened his room to wake him up and to thank him so much for also proposing to me and helping his Papa to make such a wonderful proposal like that when I noticed that the bed was once again arranged neatly.

This time I wasn't that much nervous as I was able to hear his laughters and squeals downstairs together with Papa and Mama, Sofia seemed to also be awake as her room's lights were open and it seems like she's still busy reviewing for her exams. I decided to head back to my room and take a bath first knowing well that my son is in good hands and someone is keeping him company.

This is my first day heading back to the office together with Shawn, he tried telling me last night to just also have a leave today since it's Friday and tomorrow we wouldn't have any work again. That's actually Shawn's demon working since he still doesn't want to become the CEO of the company and instead is more on focused in spending more time with Skyler and I.

Of course I said no and chose to head back to the company, one day work would be more than enough to compensate for the almost a week and a half vacation that I was able to have because of Papa's operation and confinement. I wanted to work even for one day this week so I wouldn't be stressed next week, I also wanted to get that spirit of being busy in work instead of doing nothing here at home and spending more time with them even if I felt so happy about that.

Once I was done fixing myself, I wore my usual clothes heading of to work and head down with my bag and some of the files ready for Shawn to check on once we reach the company. Mama and Papa were looking at me with a smile, a very mischievous smile as I descended on the stairs together with a also very excited looking Skyler who immediately ran towards me and wrapped his arms around my thighs.

"Can I see the diamond? I couldn't bug you last night because you were so happy and reliving your fairytale wedding proposal" Mama spoke happily, clapping her hands and looking so excited to see the engagement ring closely.

Last night I didn't have any idea that Shawn was going to propose, Skyler knew and Sofia as well but my parents doesn't have any clue although they looked like they have but Shawn told me that there would be a surprise by the time we come back. True to his words, Papa and Mama were so surprised when we came home with the ring on my hand, Mama was so happy that she started jumping up and down while hugging me and Shawn together with Skyler.