~What Do I Do When I Really Care About You?~

Camila's P.O.V.

Have you felt literally so tired at early in the morning when the only thing you did was to stretch and yawn? I mean I had just woke up which means I should feeling rejuvenated and energized yet why do I feel like I had ran a 500 meter sprint marathon in just a second?

My limbs felt so numb and they just wanted me to lie down for the rest of the day, I feel so lazy which I shouldn't be doing at this moment because it's already close to 12 in the afternoon and yet here I am, still contemplating whether or not should I get up or not.

The evil inside me kept telling that I should just lie down and go back to sleep because at the age of 27 I really do need to have a good might rest if I still wanted my brain to function normally. The other half of my brain then says I needed to get back to work, to just encode some of the files just so I wouldn't be put under time pressure if ever it might happen.

It's freaking Saturday!

It's my time to rest, I need my rest and I am going to get my rest.

"You look so tired Camila, you didn't even do anything yesterday" Mama commented, right now I am on our couch, clearly enjoying my sedentary life style this morning.

"Yup, I'm so lazy these days. I feel like I needed to just sleep and sleep and sleep. I want to eat and then sleep and then do nothing at all"

"Is work so hard for you? Do you want to resign from the company?" Mama's voice softened, causing me to get so alarmed because now she's talking about resignation again.

And it's a very big no no for me.

I immediately sat up on the couch, holding onto the seat as I got a bit dizzy at how fast I sat up. My vision and head was spinning which was of course my fault but I had to okay?!

"No of course not. Why would I resign when the work that I have is a blessing in disguise? When Papa had a stroke I suddenly got the job, I didn't even apply to it but they gave me such a high position because of my qualities and credentials"

It was Mr. Manuel Mendes who personally called me, I have no idea on how he managed to know me as I've literally never even cross paths with him before so how would he know me and hire me right away after I had just graduated from college? It was so hard to believe but since it was such a great opportunity I didn't hesitate to accept it and 5 years after, here I am.

"Mama, no work is easy in this life. I know that and I think that I wouldn't even quit my job because I love what I am doing and I know that this is for the best, for me, for Skyler, for Papa and for all of us. I needed this jobbecause of the money for Papa to undergo his surgery"

"But if you're that stressed always, not to mention your boss made you cry for the first time-"

"It was just a misunderstanding Mama, it's not that severe" I insisted, oh god please don't push that topic anymore. I don't want to talk about it and I don't think I could even face him properly after what happened...

"Why aren't you telling me what happened then? If it was only a misunderstanding why aren't you sharing them to me unlike in the past?"

I mentally groaned, giving Mama a small glare since she was actually right. Whenever I feel like Mr. Mendes had wronged me in the past I would always tell or rant it to my mom just so I could feel so much better. It was not like I was backstabbing him but... it's like that as well.

"Because it's very private Mama, I respect my boss even if I hated him at times. What we fought about is just between us two and I admit, I made a mistake telling everything to you in the past"