~What Do I Do Just To Get Her Number?~

Shawn's P.O.V.

Warm and soft comforters surrounded me all over by body, it feels so nice and wonderful to be seemingly welcomed by your pillow and comforter as you woke up early the next morning. The opened curtain on my window was so deceiving as it seems like it was still night time, midnight probably when in reality it is already 5 in the morning.

I reached for my phone on the nightstand, getting a hold of it to double check the time and turns out it really is already morning. The sun's light is slowly going to show up soon, probably before it reaches 6 in the morning but it is already the time for me to head out of bed and do my usual routine.

I slowly sat up on my bed, casually trying to comb my hair just to make all the sleepiness vanish when I had just froze. Deep down I knew that something was wrong and it started to bother me so badly as no matter how hard it tried to recall anything...

I can't.

My mind was blank.

There were no memories.

No dreams.

No vision or whatsoever.

I didn't have that dream, that vision wherein I saw a pair of hazy brown eyes staring right at me, those hands that were playing the guitar or even a place where I don't even remember anything from it... I couldn't remember anything at all.

I didn't have a dream...

I run my hand on my hair and kept trying to recall if I ever had one bust just forgot about it, since that always happens, people gets and have their dreams but when they wake up they will forget about it and move on as if it didn't come to them at all. But to me, it was so different.

I didn't have that dream where in I would forgot about it the moment I wake up, it will still continue to haunt me even for so many days which made it so unusual and unlikely for me to not have a dream at all today. I've been having dreams for 2 days straight now and somehow, I'm linking them on how I get to act differently and this growing attraction and obsession to my secretary whom I didn't find interesting nor amusing at all.

But why didn't I have them now? What was that supposed to mean?

"You seem to be in a state of shock, did you have a nightmare?" The suuden voice of my brother was heard inside my room, it was so loud that I knew he had entered without me knowing it.

My eyes turned to the door, seeing my brother standing there who looked like he had just woke up from his sleep as well. His hair was so messy, eyes sqhited a bit and had just seemed as if he was just trying to check on me at this hour.

"No, actually I didn't"

And it was something I never knew could possibly happen. I didn't know what was wrong with me but I am contemplating whether it has something to do with the way I acted. I had the dream the first time... I was so tired and stressed then, the next night I was just the same...

So I should get stressed just to have and see those dreams?

"And that surprises you? Do you usually have nightmares for you to act all surprised when you don't have one?" Absurdness was evident on Connor's voice as he seemingly tries to check what the hell was wrong with me and the problem I have with the dream that I didn't have.

"Actually I was waiting for a dream and I didn't have one this morning"

"Don't you think that you're old enough to still wait for a dream to come to you? Shawn you're freaking 26 now"