~What Happens When Two Of The Most Special People In My Life Meet?~

Camila's P.O.V.

After that heart pounding confession in the park Shawn brought me back to the hospital where the rest of my family I probably waiting for me, for sure they don't care about it but I do hope that they didn't have much fun without me as I will envy all of them I swear.

Up till now I still couldn't believe that I was able to tell him the secret that I had been keeping since I started to work at the company. He never noticed me for the last 5 years which was a great opportunity for me to keep it as a secret, but now that the circumstances had changed I knew that I needed to tell him sooner or later.

Shawn deserves to know the whole truth about my life now that he really did decide to marry me until the end, he still kept his word even if he knew I was not as pure as he thought I am. He still chose me even if he knows that I already have a son, he still chose me even if I had given him so many chances to let me go and get away from me.

I was so excited to finally head back to the hospital so I could see Papa and of course my little warrior, I had taken a few steps inside the hospital when I suddenly felt as if I was alone. Shawn wasn't walking beside me making me grow confused, I turned around and found him standing still beside his parked car looking as handsome as ever.

As much as I want to admire him so so long, I wanted to know why he stopped walking with me. He told me that he would want to meet Papa but he refused to head to his ward.

"Shawn, are you not going to meet Papa?"

A subtle look appeared on Shawn, a small smile appeared on his lips and let out a little chuckle. I was starting to grow more confused as he kept smiling, he just tucked his hand on his pocket before he started to say something.

"He's there with Papa isn't he? Skyler?"

I froze for a minute realizing that he was indeed right, Skyler is with Papa in his word right now and it didn't even cross my mind. The sudden thought of almost making a mistake made my heart race, of course it's really not the right time for the two of them to meet because I still haven't talked to Skyler regarding Shawn, the marriage and what possibly could happen to Skyler and I once that happens.

Shawn seemed to notice my surprised and worried reaction so he took all the steps close to me before holding my hand, running small circles on them to calm me down just so I wouldnt get too much stressed over one simple thing.

"I told you, I wouldn't meet him unless you're ready and unless he's ready. I'll be waiting patiently for that day Camila,  whenever you're ready so don't force yourself or feel pressured. I'll always be here no matter what" He rested his hand on my cheek, caressing me before we broke into a smile.

I think I am falling deeper and deeper for him every day... I am just so lucky to meet someone who is able and willing to wait for me no matter what happens. He's giving me time and all the things I need to prepare myself and of course my son to what will happen.

"I may have to not meet and tend to your Papa's story telling today but please do tell him that I wish all the best and for his fast recovery. I already sent some fruits there and a few snacks incase the five of you, with Skyler might get so hungry you don't need to have to go out and buy some food"

"You've done enough Shawn, it's too much to repay and give back to you" I shook my head, feeling so thankful yet overwhelmed from all the help that he is giving us.

Shawn had helped us so much, he helped me so much and is being kind to not just only me but also to my family as well. He's giving me so many things that I'm afraid I might not be able to give them all back to him, I'm afraid that he might start to hate me because I wasn't able to give him all the things he need.