He's Yours.

So happy that I've managed to finish doing all my assignments as well as revision for my exams.

Looks like I finally have enough time to post a super long, edited part this time!

As if its December tomorrow! I'm super excited for Christmas, anyone else?

If you are, make sure you leave a comment below telling me what you're asking for Christmas this year from your families?

Anyways, shall we get on with the story?!

"YES KRISTELLE! NOW SHUT UP AND GET WRITING!"

Okay.

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend.

'His parents told me everything, Sammie. Stop pretending like you don't know shit because we both know exactly what happened.' She snapped at me.

HIS PARENTS?!

What bullshit is this girl talking about? What exactly did his parents tell her?

Everything is just all far too confusing for me. I'm trying my hardest to get my head around everything but there's a massive misunderstanding that's going on right now.

'I have no idea what kind of lies his parents have been telling you but I honestly don't know anything.'

It's true because from my perspectives he's the one that left me. That's what Aaron told me anyway.

'I fell pregnant with his baby and Aaron told him but after that, I found out he couldn't take the responsibility and he moved abroad. He left me!'

I have no idea exactly why but tears started appearing at the corners of Rosa's eyes. She was probably shocked because of how different our stories probably are. Mine is the truth and hers (what she believed to be the truth) are nothing but complete and utter bullshit.

'Wait...' She paused, 'So you mean George is his son?'

I nodded my head and she frowned at the ground. Tears were now rolling down her cheeks.

It doesn't take a genius to eventually figure out why she's crying. She awfully loves Jay ever so much, just like I did and I know she doesn't want to share him- to be honest no girl wants to share their guy. Now that she knows that George is his son, she'll obviously realise that Jay will always be a part of our lives and she can't run away with him from us no matter how much she hates me.

She quickly looked up at me, 'Sammie, I've been through a lot with Tyler. Please don't take him away from me. He means too much.'

I never really liked Rosa but after seeing her like this, it made me realise just how much Jay actually means to her. She did nothing wrong, she just loved him and love should never be regretted.

'I won't, don't worry. At the moment, I just want to know everything that happened in the past. I have no plans of getting Jay back.'

I paused, 'He's all yours.'

This is a hundred percent true. I have no plans of getting Jay back. I'm satisfied with my life with Aaron. He's been a role model to George and he's supported the both of us every step of the way.

It doesn't take that much to learn to love Aaron.

'Babe?!' A voice behind her shouted, it was Tyler.

She quickly wiped the tears out on her cheeks and turned around, 'I'm coming!'

As soon as she looked back at me, she whispered, 'I'll tell you everything tomorrow!'

Finally.

We're finally getting on...

REMEMBER TO VOTE!!!!