Shot.

Yes you guys, I have another part for y'alls. 

I know, I know. It's only been 2 days since the last part and here's the next part already :) 

Hope you guys are happy and don't forget to vote & comment. It would mean a lot if you guys did as I'm trying to see how many active readers I have. 

Alright that's all! If you read this, comment "Jelly!"

---Kristelle xxx

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

Tyler's P.O.V

I felt my whole body collapse to the ground. 

I am supposedly in Jay's body and I could feel every pain he was going through. I just don't understand how someone could possibly abuse another human being. How could they lack so much empathy?

The force was so strong that I found it difficult getting back to my feet. Even so, I tried anyway. My vision was too blurry to really understand what was going on around me. I just know that there's a guy beside who's trying to kill Jay. If my assumptions were right, I have a feeling it's Aaron. Hopefully the moment I wake up, I'll have a better understanding of what exactly happened to Jay. 

My neck felt frail but I did my very best to look up at the guys face.

'Focus eyes, focus.' I thought to myself as I stared at the guy. 

The longer I gazed, the clearer my vision got. 

I was right. It was Aaron. 

I had to so many questions for Aaron but I know that I'm just re-living Jay's possibly last few days. Maybe this is his way of getting people to really understand what happened to him. He chose me specifically to get justice for him. 

Aaron cackled. It was obvious he loved seeing Jay weak. 

"You stole everything from me, Jay." He shouted, "You stole the girl I love away from me."

Who exactly is this girl? 

Why is this girl so important? 

I've been wanting to know for the past couple of days.   

I could hear his footsteps come closer to my face. I felt so sorry for Jay- I can't believe he had to go through all of this. 

Before I could even do anything, he kicked me. My whole face was pounding and immediately blood rolled down my face from the cuts made by his shoes. He punched me on the back, the stomach, my chest. By the time he felt satisfied, I could hear him heavily breathing. He tried to relax himself and eventually he was breathing normally again.

"How stupid do you think I am?!" He yelled as turned away from me. 

My right eye was so swollen I could barely see from it, luckily the other one was only blurry from tears of pain. The ground was wet from my blood. I know I've lost a lot of blood and it doesn't surprise me why I felt so weak. 

"I knew you were never gay. You were only pretending because you only wanted to get close to her." Aaron spat at me.

I'm assuming 'her' was the girl that Aaron and Jay are fighting each other for. She must be a pretty special girl but I'm hoping she's worth it if they're killing each other just to be with her. 

"But today, she'll be mine forever. She will never ever see you again and no ones going to break us apart because you..." He giggled, "...will be dead." 

I felt goosebumps appear on my skin.  My heart started racing and for a moment, I really felt the connection between Jay and I. I felt pity and sympathy for him, it can't be easy realising you're going to die without your loved ones knowing. How could they carry on living when they don't know exactly what happened to Jay during his last couple of minutes? 

It sucks that he chose me. I can't bare to re-live his dying moment. 

I heard the click from Aaron's gun and noticed he pointed it right on my forehead.

No. NO. NO! Aaron you f*cking bastard. You can't possibly kill Jay. I wish I had a chance to change everything. I really wished I was there to save Jay and I hate how I can't do anything to change any of this. If I knew this would happen, maybe Jay would still be alive and Aaron would be locked up in prison. 

"By the way..." He paused, "She's pregnant. Yes, Sa-" Before he could even finish his sentence, I woke up with sweat dripping down my face. I was panting for air. 

NO! 

I facepalmed myself. 

Just when I thought I was going to find out everything, I had to wake up?

I still don't know who this girl is? 

OOOH, cliffhanger!! 

I'm sorry! I know it's short!

I'll hopefully write again soon. Please do not forget to vote and comment!! :))

---Kristelle xxx