Liar.

Hey Guys!

Just want to apologise for not updating in two weeks. Been so so busy with uni that I just haven't found the time to write. I hope you guys understand :)

As if its actually Halloween today aswell, hope you all have a Happy Halloween and have a lot of fun. What are you guys dressing up as? Unfortunately for me, I'm not doing anything. I'll probably just take my younger brother trick or treating then steal his sweets later. MWUAHAHAH. XD

Anyways, I'll keep this short and sweet. Please don't forget to vote & comment. It would mean a lot<3 Thank you guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

P.S I'm sorry but I'm going to have to make this chapter quite short because I really need to be doing work for uni right now.

---Kristelle xxx

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

Jay's P.O.V

"I'm Jay." I said a little louder, "I'M JAY!"

Shock of terror was plastered all over Rosa's face as if it was something she'd been hiding all along. How could she do something like this to me? I thought she was the perfect girl for me, I thought she understood me but it turns out I was completely wrong and she's nothing but a liar.

I could hear people behind me whispering and gasping. I wondered if most of them knew my real identity or if they were just as confused as I was a couple of minutes ago. I really didn't want to make a scene, especially humiliate Rosa despite the things she did to me but I just had to know and its a shame they all had to witness it.

Everything fitted perfectly in my head. After my coma five years ago because Aaron had shot me on the head, I couldn't remember anything. I lost my memory because of the incident. It really does surprise me that I didn't die but I guess miracles really do happen. I really tried my hardest to remember and I'd occasionally get dreams but it was never about the car accident that Rosa and my parents told me about. It was always about a dark-haired girl with blurry features hugging me and whispering messages in my ear but I could not quite understand what she was saying.

Eventhough my parents and Rosa attempted to try and fill the gaps in for me, I knew something deep down was missing. I was unsure what it was until now; my beautiful family. The love of my life and our son.

I just couldn't believe Rosa and my parents would lie to me like this. What are their motifs? How could they hurt me? How could my parents even look at me in the eyes when they know deep down, they've been feeding me lies for the past five years?

I shook my head at Rosa, tears appearing at the corners of my eyes.

"You're a liar." I shouted at her before running down the aisle.

I could see the guilt in her eyes as I turned my face away from her. Many people probably felt sympathy for her and consider me to be the bad one for leaving my "bride" at the altar but I hope they look at my perspective of the situation too. I'm the victim here. I have been lied to for the past five years and right now I should be having family time with Sammie and George but no, all because of them.

Eyes were on me and I heard whispers saying, "Where are you going?"

I shouted back, "To save my family."

I got in my car and drove off. I knew exactly where they were. Maybe the voices I heard earlier were true and my gut feeling was right all along. If only I had listened to the voices in my head about helping Sammie out then maybe I wouldn't be in this situation right now and I'd be certain they were both safe.

Just thinking about it gives tears to my eyes and makes me feel sick to my stomach. What if Aaron is hurting my beautiful family right now? I know what Aaron is capable of. If he could almost kill me that night then I'm certain he can do anything bad to the both of them.

***

I quickly got out of my car as I pulled up at their driveway. Surprisingly, I noticed the house was unlocked. As I walked in, I soon realised that everything was a mess! There were broken plates on the floor, tables and chairs not in their right place, the curtains where off their rails and food everywhere. It seemed as though something bad had happened and I couldn't help but feel guilty that it is sort of my fault.

"SAMMIE?!" I shouted as I started to tear up.

No voices called back but I heard whimpering in a room downstairs. As I ran to it, hoping it was one of them, I noticed George on the floor. He was crying and he was covered in bruises. As I tried to help him get up, he cried in agony and it was then that I realised that his leg seemed broken.

I was in total shock. "George! What happened?" I cried.

He looked up at me with tears rolling down his cheeks. "Please help me."

"I will.... " I paused, "My son..."

OMG!!!! What do you guys think about this chapter? Leave a comment and please, do NOT forget to vote :) Also I would really like to know who actually reads this story so if you could comment, "ME" then that would be really awesome! For more 25 votes<3<3

Happy Halloween you guys<3

---Kristelle xxx