Did He Hear Me?

NOOO!

It's so depressing, I have school again tomorrow:( Hopefully it's not going to be too bad.

Let's think about the weekend instead. What are your plans? I'm probably going to stay at home all day and snack on cookies and crisps! #fatlife 

Okay, well let's get on with the story. If you read this comment, "BOO!" 

Don't forget to rate and comment, it would mean so much! :)

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

I was so shocked. 

I have no idea what came over him.

Yes, it felt good but he's gay? I know I shouldn't take it too personally considering I've seen him kiss other girls multiple times but for some reason my heart raced as soon as I felt his lips against mine. 

Actually, I really shouldn't be feeling like this at all. We had a few gay guys in our year back in college, they were feminine like Jay and they would make out with pretty much all the girls at parties they went to and stuff.

I knew I didn't want to part away from him but Aaron must've felt awkward seeing the both of us make out. I wasn't sure if he knew he was gay but if I was in his shoes, I would hate to see the person I'm getting into make out with their bestfriend right in front of me. 

I quickly pushed him off and he passed out on the spot.

'I think we're going to go home now, Aaron.' I frowned, 'I need to get him home.'

Jay placed his arm around my neck as we both tried to stand up. He was far too heavy for me though, so we ended up falling back on the sofa. Luckily, Aaron was kind enough to give me a hand, dodging other drunk people on the way. 

'You sure you can drive home?' Aaron asked as he closed the car door for Jay, 'I can always do it.'

'Yeah! I only had a sip. Drinking isn't really my passion.'

'Alright. Well...' he paused, 'We have to meet up again before I go back to Canada.'

'Yes of course. You have my number so just give me a call.'

We both could hear Jay in the car, mumbling and grunting. I couldn't really make out what he was saying but knowing him, it probably won't even make any sense even if we tried listening. 

Aaron hugged me tightly before whispering, 'It was really nice catching up with you! This party wouldn't be the same if you didn't turn up.'

I could feel my cheeks warming up but I heard Jay shout, 'Hurry up!' so I quickly walked to the car and drove off. Aaron stood there for a while until he no longer saw us.

The drive home was eventful! Jay fell asleep a couple of times but ended up waking up when he felt like he was going to vomit. We had to stop a few times so Jay could throw up on the ground. I'm sure he won't be happy with himself if he finds out he threw up in his own car!

When we finally got home, he was slightly awake so he managed to get himself in bed alright. I took a quick shower just because I hated that icky feeling after a party and I smelt of vomit because of Jay. I grabbed a quick glass of water before making my way upstairs. I quickly checked on him and noticed he still had the clothes he had on at the party and it had a few stains of vomit.

I sighed as I tried to find a t-shirt for him, 'I was talking to Aaron earlier, he was nice.'

Knowing I was talking to myself, for some reason I wished he could hear me. At that moment I wished film scenes could happen in real life. Like how in films, this typical girl is talking to her crush but he's too drunk to even comprehend what she's saying then she confesses her love for him and he somehow wakes up. They kiss and THE END. Bam! 

I could literally imagine reality being a human being and shouting, 'Wake up BITCH. That will never happen!' 

He tossed a few times but I managed to get his t-shirt on him, 'I'm so annoyed with myself. Why am I still more attracted to you than him?'

I wiped his face with a piece of cloth and I was about to get up to go back in my bedroom but I felt a hand pull me down on the bed.

His eyes were wide open.

Did he hear me?

COMMENT AND RATE!! :) Let's get 20 votes :)