I Need To Escape.

Hey lovely people;)

Hope you are all doing well!

Guess who's 19 today (13/04/2016), that's right. It's your girl Kristelle. Gosh I feel so old, last year of being a teenager ;( but still looking about 12! WOOO :(

I thought I'd treat you all and finally write the next chapter on my birthday because I love you all and appreciate every single one of you who always vote, comment and put this on their reading lists. Yes, I see you ;) 

I have realised that this story has now been going on for two years which is a really long time but I will definitely finish this story this year! I have 61 parts in total and this is currently part 53 so not long now 'til this finishes unfortunately :(

Anyways, I'll just get on with the story. But BTW can you guys comment your age, I just want to know the age range of my readers. Haha!

Okay for real ;) Legoooooo <3

---Kristelle xxx

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend.

Sammie's P.O.V

I stared at my reflection with tears streaming down my face. Drips of sweat rolled down my cheeks. I have never ever felt this weak before. My whole body was sore and covered with cuts and bruises. I swear I've broken a few bones and pulled a lot of muscle. I touched the black eye that was forming and even though it was only a light touch, I could feel how tender and sensitive the area was.

Should I give up and die?

I want to. 

I ran my fingers through my hair and felt a raised bump near my ear. It must have been when Aaron pushed me and it made me hit my head on the wall. I just looked awful, I was all red and swollen that I couldn't even recognize my face anymore. If George was here right now, I bet he wouldn't even realize that I am his mother. 

Aaron is a bastard. He's physically and emotionally abusing me. I just don't understand. I know he wants to kill me but why doesn't he just do it? Why does he want to see me in so much pain? 

Looking at all the bruises and pain I was in, maybe I shouldn't have said those things to him earlier. I need the maximum amount of strength so I can escape this hell. I knew that I should've let him do whatever he wanted with me so that I could gain his trust but I guess I just had enough! All these emotions and feelings exploded and I lashed out. 

Whenever I feel like losing hope, I think about my son and I pray to God that he can give me the strength to keep fighting. I ask for his guidance and pray that all my loved ones, especially George are doing well. It's these things in life that make you realize that we should never take things for granted. It makes you appreciate all the finest things in life and remember all the memories you've shared with your loved ones. You hope that one day, you can see them smile again with you by their side. God will never leave me, even through difficulties I face.  

I have to keep fighting. 

I have to live.  

I need to escape. 

Limping towards the door, I tried to open it but like I was expecting, it was locked. He had locked me in again and I have no idea where exactly Aaron is. I heard the car engine earlier so I'm assuming he must be out. I really hope he takes a long time and doesn't come back soon. 

This is the perfect timing to escape.

But how?

The door is locked, I can't get out. 

Quickly looking at the objects and furniture around me, I was planning my way to open the door. I picked up the lampshade beside the bed and ran towards the door, bashing it as I approached. Eventhough I felt weak, I tried my best to put all the strength I had left into opening this door. I tried a second time hoping I could somehow make a hole and get out that way but nothing happened. I took a deep breath before trying for a third but before I could even come close to the door, I heard a noise outside.

I slowly placed the lampshade down on the ground and heard the car engine. I put the lampshade back to where it was and hopped back onto the bed. Maybe it was a good idea that I didn't make a hole this time otherwise if he sees it, he will know I attempted to escape.

If I want to try and escape, I have to make sure that I'm successful the first time round. I can't let him ever find out I tried nor catch me. I have to somehow gain his trust again but how exactly am I going to do that? 

I heard the house door open.

Yes, he's back. 

So sorry it's short but I'll try and write again soon!!! Please don't forget to rate and comment.

For more 35 votes please.. Don't forget to comment your age!!<3

---Kristelle xxx