Phone Call.

Hey guys!

So sorry for not writing in like 3 months, I've been really busy. I know most of you are getting really annoyed because I rarely update this story but hang in there as this story is almost at an end. 

I am aiming to finish this story by Christmas and I reckon there are only around five chapters left. I really hope you guys have been enjoying this book and thank you so much for all the lovely comments and votes.

They really do mean a lot to me. I love you all!

Let's just keep this short & sweet and dive into the story shall we? ;) 

---Kristelle xxx

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend.

Sammie's P.O.V.

My heart was racing as I quickly dialed Jay's number. 

What I'm doing is very risky but I have no choice. If Aaron does ever kill me, then I want to listen to the voice of the man I love for the very last time. 

People may say I'm stupid for not ringing the police but if they were in my position and they missed the person they love the most, they'd probably do the same thing. 

I miss Jay ever so much, I want him to save me just like when we were younger. I don't know if he can do anything to help but hearing his voice will definitely give me strength to face the hell I am going through.

Waiting for Jay to pick up the phone felt like hours. "Come on Jay." I frowned, "Please, pick up the phone. Just this once."

I gasped as I suddenly heard a voice, "You've reached, Tyler. I'm currently unable to take your call. Please leave your name, phone number, and a brief message, and I will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you."

I sighed as I ended the call. 

In a few moments, Aaron will be running up the stairs with the KFC. There is no point in ringing anybody now because I will just end up getting caught. I really hope that he has not noticed his phone is gone but what if he does? 

Then that can only mean one thing. More beating. More tears. More misery. 

Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I pictured myself on the floor, lifeless and covered in cuts and bruises. It was at this very moment that I realised I had no hope in surviving. I felt so disappointed in myself for not ringing the police but I have no regrets in calling Jay first. I love him, you see. 

I slid the phone under the bed then laid down and tossed to my side. As I wiped the tears on my face, I heard something vibrating. At first I wasn't so sure what exactly it was but I soon realised it was coming from under the bed. 

It was Aaron's phone.  

I quickly grabbed it and looked at the number ringing. It was the exact same number that I rang earlier.

Jay. 

"Hello? Who is this?" His voice gave me chills. I have missed his voice so much. Just in that moment, I felt safe. I felt like superman was coming to save me. 

"H..h..hello." My voice broke as a tear ran down my right cheek. 

"Hi, who is this?" He repeated himself. 

"Tyler, it's Sammie."

"Oh my goodness, Sammie." He shouted, "Where are you?"

More tears started running down my cheeks. I could tell he was concerned about me which I thought was really sweet. I tried imagining his facial expressions as we spoke on the phone. I miss seeing his face which I haven't seen in days, maybe even weeks.

"I.. I honestly have no idea." I paused, "Aaron took me away, I don't know where I am."

I started panicking, "How's my baby, George?"

"He's fine, don't worry about him." 

"Tyler, I'm really scared." I cried, "What if he kills me? What if he kills George. I'm so scared, I ju-"

He interrupted me, "Hey, listen." His voice remained calm, "Don't worry, I will find you. I'll call the police. You and George will be alright. I can promise you that."

For some reason, I genuinely believed him. I felt a lot better and I had fate that he will find me. I just don't know how long I can last until I see George and my family again. 

I took a deep breath to calm myself down, "You really promise that?"

"Yes."

I wiped the tears on my face but I suddenly heard footsteps run up the stairs, "I have to go." I panicked, "Please don't ring back."

"Okay, I love you Sammie."

I love you. 

What did he mean by that? 

The door swung open but luckily I was fast enough to drop the phone under the bed. I just hope he didn't realise it's gone.

I'm so sorry it's short. There wasn't really much to write about for this part. I'll try and make the next part longer though. Please do not forget to vote and comment! It means a lot to me.

For more 40 votes please? :)

---Kristelle xxx