My Virginity. (Younger Audience)

I know I said I wouldn't write today because of school work but I managed to get it all done so I guess it means I can write, right?

As the title suggests, again I don't think this is going to be suitable for my young audiences so please just ignore this chapter for now and wait for my next one:)

AGAIN, thanks so much for all the votes and lovely comments! 

Let's get on with the story then.

Okay? Okay.

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend. 

'Jay?' I asked, 'What's wrong?'

Although it was dark and the only light there was, was the light peaking through the closed curtains from the street light, I could see his beady eyes staring back at me.

I tried to say something else to snap him out of his trance but instead he pulled me closer to his body before leaning in and kissed me. His breath mixing with mine and for a moment I didn't even care if he smelt of alcohol and vomit.

His abs were visible from the white top I put on him and for some reason he let me run my fingers on his chest down to his abs. When he's his normal himself, he wouldn't dare let me touch his muscles- not even the ones on his arms. It's touch-rape he says! 

I was so confused.

What was happening?

I wanted to stop but at the same time I just wished we wouldn't. I hoped that this night would never end.

His bed squeeked as we jolted to a comfortable position. I felt his long fingers underneath my long pyjama top, wrapped around my boobs. He squeezed them gently which sent my heart racing. No ones ever felt my boobs before but damn did it feel good. 

I only had knickers on but I was glad I was wearing cute, lacy ones from forever 21. I wasn't wearing a bra though, I preferred my boobs to breathe at night as odd as that may sound. He picked me up, tossing me to my back as we passionately made out- his tongue meeting mine.

I felt his fingers run up my leg and I felt my skin starting to cover with goosebumps. There was such a strong connection between us that it made me question whether he was gay after all.

He slowly pulled my pyjama top off. I really couldn't believe what was happening.

He's confusing me, I thought he was gay?

I pushed my thoughts aside though, I was hungry for him and I'm sure it was obvious when I kept moaning his name.

He ripped his t-shirt open, exposing his hard worked abs. I couldn't help but giggle as he kissed me on the neck then whispered, 'You ready for the best night of your life?'

'I'm ready.' I blushed.

Am I really going to lose my virginity to my gay best friend? 

Sorry it's short! I didn't really want to go into too much detail with this as like I said, I have young readers. But yeah, hope you guys enjoyed ;)

Comment, "Pink Dinos are amazeballs" if you read this! :)