The Truth.

I can't believe POSSIBILITY got 11 votes! I know for some of you successful writers that's barely anything but to me, that's so GREAT!

Thank you so much to everyone who reads, votes and comments. It really means a lot.

If you read this, comment "I'm amazing and I know it."

I did the ALS ice bucket challenge today, never screamed so much in my life! If you did it, comment below your experience:)

Okay, let's get on with the story, shall we?

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

After Karen and I cleaned up the dining room, we ended up having a movie night with the guys and watched a few episodes of The Vampire Diaries. I don't think Mike was enjoying it as much as we all did but he stayed anyway eventhough he was missing his football.

'It's getting pretty late now, you guys should probably stay over.' Karen said, as soon as we finished watching the last season three episode.

We live probably an hour away from their house and unfortunately I can't drive. I have this fear that I will hurt a living organism if I was out on the road. It's always been a problem of mine eversince I killed a bird by accident on my first driving lesson. I'll tell you now, it wasn't a pretty sight and although I may seem like a tomboy who, stereotypically, adore cars, I just dont. Anyways back to Jay, I didn't think it'd be fair on him if he was to drive at 1am. That'd be a lot of caffeine needed.

'Alright, mum.'

***

It feels so odd being in Jay's room. It's been 4 years since I last came in here but it's still exactly the same way it was. There were still Doctor Who posters beside his mirrors aswell as wrestlers who he apparently adored back then. The walls were painted a light, navy blue colour but I could see parts of it breaking off. Baby pictures of him were scattered on his window sill- now that's new. I guess Karen must've put it there because he misses him as he doesn't come home often, only during holiday seasons like Christmas.

Unfortunately he only had a single bed so Karen must've assumed it was alright for us to share it. I mean, I certainly wouldn't mind but Jay wasn't so sure. I could see how he really wasn't willing to share the bed. We've shared beds multiple times but apparently I move way too much during the night and I take up more than half the space.

'Fine!' I rolled my eyes at him, 'I'll sleep on the floor.'

'Thanks.' He smirked, wiping his face with a clensing wipe then rubbed facial cream on his skin. 'I really need my beauty sleep tonight.'

He collapsed onto his bed, diving deep into the duvet covers before turning the lights off. I laid down on the mattress, covering my body with a green blanket that belonged to Jay when he was a baby. It smelt of dust with a slight hint of soap. It smelt quite comforting actually.

I couldn't help but think about what Karen told me earlier. Personally, I don't think he did fancy me but a part of me was hoping it was the truth. If he used to fancy me, then maybe there's a chance he could still like some girls? I've always believed that when you're gay, you'd know at a very young age. He was straight, up until he was around sixteen or seventeen.

I couldn't help myself and I ended up asking anyway, 'Your mum said you used to fancy me. Was that true?'

I could hear him breathing unsteadily.

'No! Of course not.' He laughed, 'It was just to cover up the fact that she saw me putting on lipstick at the time.'

I turned to my side, my back away from him, 'Right.'

It felt like an hour flew by, I was probably half asleep but I could still hear him moving around on his bed. Maybe he couldn't sleep but I just ignored him anyway.

'Yes, Sammie. I did have a crush on you but I will never, ever admit that to you.'

Well too late now! I already know...