He's back.

So I am actually currently writing this on the very day I wrote the previous chapter. Our family friends are here at our house on the karaoke. 

Considering I have nothing else better to do, why not start writing right? Your votes really motivate me to carry on writing so thanks ever so much! 

You peeps, are ALL beautiful! 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT!!

Okay....

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

When we finally left Jay's house and said our goodbyes to his parents, I quickly told him about the party at Diane's and about Aaron being there. 

I'm not going to lie, I was looking forward to seeing him again. He moved away to Canada and he's only come back for the week to visit us all. Apparently he still has family here so he's probably staying over and spending quality time with them but at the same time, I guess he wants to see how everyone is doing.

Aaron is a beautiful guy, inside and out. I've had a crush on him since primary school in year 3. We used to sit next to each other for lessons and we got on ever so well. Although he's the most popular guy in our year and all the girls are drooling over him, he's not your usual popular guy. He's humble and kind even towards the geeks and nerds. I reckon he's the type of guy every girl would be dying to date. It's a shame that most people are so stereotypical and think he's so full of himself but in reality, he's anything but that.

'So what do you think?!' I smiled at him but he didn't make any eye contact back.

His eyes were fixed on the road, 'I don't know, Sammie.'

'WHAT?!' I frowned, 'But you love parties! And we have to go, Aarons going to be there!'

'You still like that jerk?' We stopped at a red light before he continued, 'Don't you remember what he did to you?!'

I guess he was referring to that time when he accidentally pushed me onto the road when he was with his group of friends. I think they were going to a football match or something and they were going to be late. I ended up breaking my leg, twisting my ankle as well as being run over by a passing car. Fortunately though, Aaron came to the rescue and pulled me up before the car could hit me. It was by accident though and he apologised to me which is all that matters. He even visited me when I was in hospital and gave me chocolates and flowers.

'But he apologised! Please, Jason!'

'Don't call me that!'

He hates it when people call him by his first name. I don't know why to be honest because I think it's a cute name.

'PLEASE?!'

'Fine!' I could see him rolling his eyes, 'But if that jerk hurts you tonight, my inner masculine may reveal itself.'

'Thanks, Jay! I bet he's still so hot now!'

I stared out the window smiling to myself as I tried to imagine what he looks like.

Aaron has a pretty face (back then anyway!). He had brunette hair that kind of just stayed in put eventhough he never did anything to it. He had the most beautiful, bright blue eyes ever but for me, it was the dimples that drew me in. The fact that he was in the football team at school was pretty attractive too. He used to play outside on his own practising a few moves but as soon as he was done with the ball, a massive crowd has formed around him. (Picture of Aaron attached to this chapter)

'I doubt it!' He moaned, 'I really don't see what you find attractive about him. Even I'm better looking than that jerk.'

Why was he so against Aaron?

Was he jealous?