Familiar.

I live in England so we have this thing called Bonfire Night where people fire fireworks and I can still hear people doing it eventhough it's been two days since then.

It's so loud! I'm scared for the cute dogs and cats.

Ah well, at least it's pretty I guess :L

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

'Right...' I slowly stood up, avoiding how painful my foot was, 'I better head back home now. I live just across the road.' I said as I pointed at the big, old house.

A part of me wanted to stay and talk to Jay a little longer but at the same time I couldn't bear hear about their "story" or see them do cute couply stuff. At that particular moment, I wished I was Rosa.

She has the looks and the guy. EVERYTHING I WANT. Sometimes life is just so unfair.

They both nodded their heads, watching me as I tried walking a couple of steps past them. They must've noticed I was in so much agony.

'Do you need help?' Tyler (Jay) asked.

'No!' I faked a laugh, 'I am absolutely fine!'

It felt like I was in them movies where the girl says that she was fine after a painful incident but deep down she was hoping he'd still help her out anyway. Of course I wanted his help, I wanted to be around him. His presence is like a drug to me, I felt so happy.

I managed to walk to the edge of the road fine, limping and realising that I may have twisted my ankle. As I stood on the road, for some reason my knee gave in and I fell to the ground. A typical movie scene but I swear I didn't do it on purpose. Maybe it's because I naturally have really bad legs.

Tyler quickly picked me up and I wrapped my hands on his shoulder. We both gazed at each other for a moment and I hoped that he would somehow remember me but he never did.

'Honestly, I'm fine!' I smiled.

'NO! I'll take you home!' He insisted.

As soon as we arrived back at our house, he placed me on the sofa in the living room. I asked him if there was anything I could get him, well obviously I couldn't but I meant as in he could get himself it.

He said no though but instead stared at his surroundings, scrunching his forehead as if he was confused.

'Are you okay?' I asked.

'Yeah..' He smiled, 'I don't know why but this house just seems so familiar.'

I thought, of course it would be, it was your home before you left me! Obviously I didn't say it to him, not only will it sound really rude but I'd probably just freak him out considering he's never seen me before. Also, he seems so happy and settled with Rosa. Why would I want to ruin that?

The door swung open and Aaron walked in, his mouth wide open as he stared Tyler.

'JAY?! BUT.... HOW?!?'

My exact reaction. SURPRISED.