Getting Ready.

Hey GUYS!

I know the previous chapter was pretty short and I can't promise this won't be any different but I hope y'alls enjoy it nevertheless. 

Alright, I'm going to make this author's note short and sweet :)

P.S don't forget to vote & comment!

---Kristelle xxx

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

Tyler's P.O.V 

I stared at myself in front of the mirror as I sorted out the tie I was wearing. I've always hated wearing suits, it's so uncomfortable. I really don't understand how some people can literally live in them. Maybe if I was to wear a suit everyday I'd soon get the hang of it andrealise it's not at all that bad. 

Taking the pot of wax I had on the window sill, I tried to fix my hair. Well... more like mess it up even more. Yes, I guess you could say I'm the type of guy that takes so long to do their hair everyday eventhough it looks messy in the end anyway (just the way I like it). I had one good stare at myself. I can't believe this is it. I'm going to soon be spending the rest of my life with a girl who is so important to me. The girl who has always been there for me since the beginning and hopefully until the end.  

I had a quick look at the time. One more hour until the wedding but I suppose it's better be early than late,right? Rosa left six hours ago to get her hair and make-up done at the salon andright now she's probably at her parents house getting changed into her wedding dress. I know how excited she is for our big day. Ever since we were little I was told we used to dress up and pretend like we were actually getting married. Looks like it's actually going to happen in real life now. The next time I see her, it'll be in the church at the altar and I can't wait to see how beautiful she looks. 

Despite the excitement of our wedding, I was still pretty concerned about Sammie. I figured it'd be a good idea to see how she was doing and Iremembered, they were the only guests who have yet torespond to our invite. Maybe it's a good idea to go over to their house and ask them personally. 

When I locked the house door, I glared at Sammie's house. The whole neighbourhood was quiet and seemed perfectly normal except their house. Well, it was quiet but I suddenly had this strange, uneasy feeling. I felt like something was happening inside of there but I hoped I am wrong.

I crossed theroad and knocked on their door. At first no one was answering but then suddenly I heard people shouting upstairs. Maybe they were arguing. I wasright all along! What if Aaron is hurting Sammie?

I panicked and knocked louder, "Hello? Sammie, are you there?"

All of a sudden the shouting stopped. I felt nervous, what is going on in there? Why could I hear people shouting earlier? I knocked again but no one answered. Quickly walking over to the window, I peeped through to see if anybody was there. Unfortunately, it seemed like everybody was upstairs. 

I knocked one last time but no one answered. They obviously wanted me to leave, I didn't want to but I guess I had to. 

I have a bad feeling about this.... 

OOOOOOHHHH!!! 2 posts in one day, I know it's short but hope you guys enjoyed it anyway. Please do not forget to vote & comment!!

THANK YOU!!!!