His Parents.

Been doing school work all day and thought I would update the story for you guys..

I'm currently watching Come Dine With Me and now I am starving.

WOOP!

What are you guys doing tomorrow? Comment below.

I'm probably going to just stay at home; either school work or stay in bed and watch movies all day.

WHICH SHALL I CHOSE?

OKAY... MOVIES IT IS! :P

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

'Don't worry!' He laughed nervously as he scratched the back of his head, 'I was only mocking.'

I guess he must've noticed how serious I was. In all fairness my serious face isn't a pretty sight. I guess it might have scared him a little.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted to tell him the truth and nothing but the truth but at the same time, a part of me was holding it back. It's been five years since our past, he obviously doesn't remember anything and I should focus on the future I have with Aaron.

Although, I do still want to know exactly what is going on with him. I need to talk to his parents. I'm sure Karen and Mike will know what is wrong with him or what's happened the past five years.

'This is really random but have you seen your parents yet since you moved back?'

'Uh..' He shook his head no.

'Why not?'

He's been back for almost a week now, surely he would've at least visited them just to see how they are doing. I know for sure if I went for a couple of years and only just got back to my hometown, the first thing I'd do is...

...order a portion of chips from our town (they make the best, crispiest and non-soggy potato chips ever) then see my parents of course!

'I haven't had any time. I've spoken to them on the phone though. Asked how they are and stuff. I think they're coming around this weekend.' He smiled, 'You should meet them, they'43 great people.'

I know Jay.

They can be scary but your parents are lovely.

'That'd be great. Sure.' I said.

'They were really weird yesterday though- the last time I spoke to them on the phone. They were telling me to stay away from a girl called Sonia or Samantha...' He scratched the back of his head, '....or something? I can't really remember.'

Could they be referring to me? But why? I haven't done anything to Jay? '

'I have to go.' I frowned at him.

I grabbed George and placed him on his booster seat before driving off. I have to talk to his parents.

What is going on?