Nose Bleed.

I know you guys are all probably so sick of me always apologising for not posting in like forever but yeah I am genuinely sorry.

I haven't been able to post as I've been too busy with school and exams but now that that is all done, I'm hoping to be writing a lot more often.

So yeah, keep an eye out for my posts and hopefully you guys will like and read them :)

Anyway, I guess I should just begin and keep this author's note short and sweet.

ENJOY!

--KristElle xxx

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

I wiped the blood that trickled down my nose. I've always hated nose bleeds, it makes me feel all weird inside but to be honest who actually does like having blood rolling down their nose. I, for sure don't.

When it eventually stopped I realised how much of a mess I made. There was dirt all over my skirt and splats of blood on my clothes and on the ground. If someone was to come over right now without seeing what actually happened between Rosa and I, they'd have thought someone was killed. There was loads of blood everywhere.

'Hey, what happened?!' A voice behind me shouted.

I turned around and noticed it was Tyler. My heart skipped a beat. He can't see me with blood all over myself, he'd ask what happened and I can't exactly tell her Rosa did it. If I did, Rosa would probably hate me even more and she'll never tell me everything.

Immediately, I avoided eye contact.

I finally managed to tighten the wheels on my car but its way too late now to go to the meeting. I can't go out looking like this either and if I got changed now, it'd just be too late.

'I'm fine!' I quickly shouted, getting up from the ground and walking back inside. I tried to do this as fast as I could just so he wouldn't see me in this state and question me about it.

'Hey, Sammie?! Is everything, alright?'

 'Yes, I'm great.' I lied, as I opened the door to the house.

'You don't seem it.'

'Why not?'

'What happened?' He asked.

'NOTHING!' I snapped as I turned to face him. I was starting to get a little annoyed at him but I appreciated the fact that he knew something was up and he was being a nice by wanting to know the reason why.

He walked up to me and when I finally had the courage to make eye contact, he frowned at me, 'I know something just happened but you're not telling me anything.'

'Because nothing happened!'

 'Why is there blood everywhere, Sammie?'

'Nose bleed! It's a warm day.'

'You're such a bullshitter. Why have you got a massive bruise on your cheek and the left side of your face is swollen?'

I looked down at the ground, as he tried to touch my injuries. 'Please tell me what happened, Sammie. We're friends, I want to help you. Who did this to you?'

'Tyler, you need to stay away from me. We can't be friends.'

I left him and slammed the door shut...

I'll post the next part soon considering this part was really short :)