Is It Too Late Now To Say Sorry?

Hey Guys!

I'm really sorry I haven't updated in so long, I've been really busy with university. I actually had an exam today so for the past few weeks I've just locked myself in my room and studied.

UGH! But at least it's over now and I can finally update. I will probably be updating a little more often which is great! I just want to remind you guys that we are on Chapter 49 now and so this story is coming to an end soon :( 

Nevertheless, I hope you guys are enjoying this story and please continue to show your love and support by voting and commenting:) It means a lot<3

Anyways, let's just dive into the story. 

Enjoy LOVELIES <3<3<3  

---Kristelle xxx

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend. 

Jay's P.O.V

I stared at my little man from a far. 

I bit my lip hard as felt the tears starting to appear at the corners of my eyes. It blurred my vision but I quickly wiped it away.

For five years, I didn't even know I had a son. It honestly breaks my heart that someone in this world could be so selfish. How could Rosa be so mean? How dare she not tell me about my son. I never got the chance to see him grow up from a baby, to a toddler to a young child. I didn't get the chance to teach him how to ride a bike, play racing cars together or watch kid's TV shows with him. How am I supposed to make up for all them years I missed? Where do I start?

I wish it was easy for him to understand everything but he's still a young child. I know eventually he will in due time, I just don't know when that will be.

I sighed as I slowly got up from the chair I was sitting on. Slowly walking over to the table, I got myself a glass of orange juice before looking over at George again.

It's good he's finally fallen asleep- the medicine must have worked. I felt so sorry for him because he had been crying for the past few hours as he was in agony. He said he wanted to see Sammie and cuddle with her but how am I suppose to tell him when even I don't know where she is. I am worried sick for her, I have no idea where Aaron's taken her.

I have to find her. No matter what.

"Tyler..." A voice behind me whispered. 

I turned around and noticed Rosa had opened the door. She walked in and closed the door behind her. Tears  were streaming down her cheeks and it surprised me that she managed to walk through the hospital looking like that. Usually, she hated it when she looked a "mess." Her makeup had run and flower pins were sliding off her hair. She was wearing a white vest top, leggings, brown boots and a hoodie. 

"Don't call me that." I hissed at her.

"Jay, I don't even know where to begin." She paused, "I'm so embarrassed."

"You're embarrassed because a man left you at the alter."

"No." She sighed as she rolled her eyes, "Well yes bu-"

"Pathetic." I grunted.

I know it is embarrassing to be left at the alter but how can she be so selfish? I'm the one who got lied on. I'm the one who now has to face all the pain. I'm the one who was humiliated and vulnerable because I forgot everything. How is she able to put herself first?

She quickly grabbed hold of my arm as I turned my back on her. I tried to push her off me but she hugged me tightly. 

"Rosa, please. I want you to leave." I said, "Please, just leave before I say something awful to you."

I could feel her tears on my shirt. She mumbled, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Is it too late now to say that I'm sorry?"

I turned to face her again, "How could you lie to me, Rosa?" I mumbled, "We were together twenty-four seven and you didn't even have the courage to tell me."

"Because I love you. I couldn't let go off you." She paused, "I didn't mean to fall in love with you. I wasn't meant to but your parents told me..."

She suddenly stopped as if she wasn't meant to say that to me.

I frowned, "What has my parents got to do with this?"

She stared down at the ground, "Nothing."

"Rosa, tell me the truth."

Omg! What has his parents got to do with it all? FIND OUT SOON!!!

Please tell me your opinions of the story so far. Don't forget to vote! 30 votes for more please?

---Kristelle xxx