Shoot Me Now!

Currently sat down watching HORRID HENRY in my owl onesie, whilst its chucking it down. We all know what that can only mean! 

STORY TIME!

Okay, Kristelle. Enough with the nonsense. Let's dive into the story.

DIVING

DIVING

DIVING

SPLASH!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! :D

p.s. I dedicate this part to joannacortez for being a recent follower of mine.

*** 

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

I sighed.

This dress is way too short for my liking. I don't understand why girls need to feel like they have to look pretty all the time. Personally, I would've come here in my jogging pants, converse, a plain white top with a messy bun that only takes a few seconds unlike my hairstyle now, that took almost three hours to do! 

I pulled my dress down a bit, moaning at the fact that I had to act girlier than usual. Jay closed the car door behind me and grabbed my hand, swiveling me to face him. 

'You look nice. Just remember everything I told you and you won't mess up.' He smiled.

We both took a deep breath before spitting on the palm of our hands and shook them. Yeah, it's pretty disgusting but it's always been our little thing since our childhood whenever we come up with an amazing plan. 

Jay rang the doorbell and a couple of seconds later when we heard people running down the stairs, I felt something warm on one of my bum cheek. I looked at it only to notice his hand squeezing it. 

'Really, Jay? Do you want me to punch your face?'

'SHUT UP!' 

The door sprung open and there stood Karen and Mike. This is going to be fun.

NOT.

***

It was silent. Very silent.

'This is lovely, Karen.' I smiled, taking a mouthful of chicken pie. 

I've always found it awkward whenever I have dinner with them or whenever I'm at their house. Both mine and Jay's parents all have professional jobs so I've always felt obliged to act mature than I actually am. In fact we're both expected to act like fifty year olds. 

Karen tilted her head making her glasses that sat on the bridge of her nose slide down to the tip. She glared at my brown eyes as I looked back at her grey ones. She's a pretty woman besides the fact that she's in her late forties. She has short, blonde hair, a small face without any signs of wrinkles and she has a small body frame. She could've easily been a model despite her short height. 

'Thank you, dear.' Karen smiled, 'I've got to be honest, I would've never expected you two would ever be a couple.'

I took a sip of water and swallowed the food in my mouth. 'Really?'

'No offence but I used to think you were a bit of a tomboy.' She coughed, 'A lesbian I mean.'

To be honest, I don't blame her! When I was younger I used to play with the boys all the time. I was one of them and I got on well with them. I hated how some girls were so annoying and fussy over insects and dirt. While all the girls were at home playing with their little dolls and unicorns, I was outside in the mud playing football or tag. Its only recently that I've grasped the feminine side of me because of Jay.

'No.' I laughed, nervously.

'So when's the marriage?' His dad, Mike chuckled quickly trying to change the conversation. 

'Actually we're not planning on getting mar-'

'We are!' Jay interrupted me. He suddenly grabbed my hand and kissed it.

'We are?!'

He stomped on my foot (which by the way hurt so bad) and gave me the 'play along' look. I turned to face his parents again, 'We are.'

Awkwardly wrapping his arm around me, I felt his heart beat in his chest. I could tell he was nervous and to be fair, I was too. I still don't understand why he feels the need to lie to his parents like this, I'd feel so guilty if I was in his position. 

'Well son!' Mike grinned, 'When you two are fucking, make me proud, okay? Don't just do the usual position, experiment!'

I chocked on the food I was eating.

Mike. Mike. Mike.

He's always reminded me of Homer Simpson, except Mike is a lot more intelligent. I like him though, I feel like I can act myself without feeling the need to please him. He's easy to talk to and whatever springs to mind he just says- he's very different to Karen. While she is short, Mike is a lot taller probably past six foot, he's not muscular like Jay instead he has a big belly but seems to hide it well with his suits for work. He has tanned skin and beautiful brown eyes- Jay must've got these features from him. 

'MICHAEL!' Karen snapped, 'Everything isn't always about sex!'

She turned to face me, 'Sorry, dear! Don't mind my rude husband.'

'It's fine.'

She smiled, 'Do you mind if I talk to you privately after dinner?'

'Sure.'

Oh damn. Shoot me now.