The Invite.

This is like completely off topic but what I've just realised is that I always seem to have something to do when I need to revise but when I've literally got all the freedom in the world, I find it so hard to find something to do.

I'm so glad I remembered Wattpad and immediately wrote the next part for you guys :) I'm also enjoying this new layout on Wattpad, it's motivating me to keep writing because I literally feel like a real writer.

It feels good. Haha.

Anyway, I'm trying to find some new funny youtubers to watch so if you guys know any funny ones then please leave a comment.

Don't forget to follow me, rate and comment on this post:)

--Kristelle xxx

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

Two weeks later

I was scrubbing the dirt off the dishes with my sponge while listening to the radio when I suddenly heard someone knocking on the door.

I rolled my eyes. Who is this person now?!

'Aaron!' I shouted, 'Can you get the door, please?'

I was already busy enough as it is and I'm tired because I've been cleaning the kitchen all morning, I just really could not be bothered to walk all the way to the door just to see some random stranger asking if I wanted to buy Avon products. I can't do make up to save my life and I've told them a million times to never knock at our house again but non of them ever listen!

Seeing as though I could hear no one running down the stairs to answer it, it looks like it'll be my job too. Aaron was probably upstairs watching TV or something. I hate that about Aaron. He never helps me with the house work. Sometimes he does, but that's a very rare occasion.

I grunted as I placed the plate back down on the sink. Rushing to the door, the knocks were a lot louder- the person was getting a little bit impatient. How dare this person?!

When I opened the door, I realised it was just him.

'Tyler.' I mumbled. My heart skipped a beat, 'What are you doing here?'

He frowned at me before scratching the back of his head, 'I.. um... I was just wondering how yo-' He paused, 'you're finding the weather?'

I glared past him and noticed it had been raining. People without umbrellas were running down our street. A dog barked at its owner, probably complaining because they decided to walk them when it's pouring it down.

'Wait.. wait.. wait..' I paused, 'You came here to ask me about the weather?!' I laughed, rolled my eyes at him before closing the door at his face but he was far too quick and he managed to stop it before I could do it.

He grabbed hold of my arm, 'Sammie, you've been ignoring me for weeks now. I just don't understand why?!'

I looked up at him, staring at his big brown eyes, 'Because!'

'Because what?! You must have a perfect reason to do it. What is it?!'

'Because I don't like you. I don't want anything to do with you. You should just let me be and I should just leave you alone.'

'I thought we were friends?!'

I sighed, 'I could never be friends with a guy like you.'

He frowned. Maybe what I said was too harsh but I just wanted him to leave me alone. Everything would be so much easier if him and I were just acquaintances. Nothing more, nothing less.   

'My wedding is in two days, I'd really like you to be there.'

I shrugged and he continued, 'I don't know why but there's something I feel when I'm around you. I feel like there's a connection between the both of us. I know this sounds cheesy but I really love spending time with you. It feels like I've known you all my life and I know you feel the same way. Don't tell me I'm the only one.'

I knew he was probably expecting me to agree with him, but I was just silent.

'Please consider it.' He grabbed hold of my hand before putting a wedding invitation at the palm of my hand. He faintly smiled, before walking back to his house.

Should I be there for my best friend on his wedding day eventhough it'll shatter me to pieces?

I posted two in one day! Hope you guys enjoyed this part and please comment and vote. It makes my day that people are actually reading my story. Also, I want to know how did you discover my account?