Rude.

It's my brother's 8th birthday tomorrow but we're celebrating his birthday with family and friends today so I thought I'd write extra early so I can enjoy the afternoon/evening with them.

BUT yeah! Again thanks so much to everyone that votes and comments- it really does make my day!

Let's get on with the story then :)

DONT FORGET TO VOTE! LET'S TRY AND GET 15 VOTES! :)

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

It was silent.

VERY silent.

I took a mouthful of baked beans, 'This is-'

I didn't even get the chance to finish what I was saying when Karen interrupted, 'Lovely? I know.'

She faked a smile at me before taking a sip of orange juice, 'Did you guys have a good sleep?'

I turned to Jay and he looked back. We were hesitant about who was going to reply to her but he ended up doing it, 'Yes, mum.'

'I heard... uh...' She paused, 'A lot of tossing, turning and moaning last night.' 

Her eyes narrowed at me, as if she was going to pounce or something and beat the living shit out of my tiny little body. I assumed she thinks we had sex or something but in reality it was just because Jay couldn't get to sleep last night.

'Karen, we weren't...'

I wanted to explain to her that me and Jay would never do anything like that, ever and even if I was to do it with a guy, I wouldn't dare do it in his parents home or even in my own parents home. I just find it disgusting and disrespectful. I'm not going to judge anyone who's done it before though but it's just my opinion.

She stood up from her chair, pointing her knife at us as she snapped, 'Don't you think you guys are a little too young for sex?!'

Her eyes and nose were twitching, I could tell she was very angry but she was trying her best to hold it back. She looked at me in particular and I felt her spit on my eyes and mouth. My eyes remained wide open though. I have never seen her face so tomato red. Her glasses dropped on the plate full of baked beans.

When I was younger I used to visit their house often because Jay and I played out a lot. I did have dinner with them a couple of times as my parents were either going to be too late to pick me up or because they wanted me over. I never really saw Karen like this, I've seen her angry but never like this. It's pretty scary!

'Karen, will you sit down, please!'

Mike grabbed the knife off her and surprisingly, she did as she was told. She took a sip of water before burping out loud, I wanted to laugh but the seriousness on Jay and Mike's face told me it would be rude to do so. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, moving her hands as if she was going to do karate then mumbled some words no one on this earth would understand but as soon as she was done, she was back to her normal self. 

I was stunned.

'More baked beans?' She smiled to me, fishing her glasses from the plate and putting it back on. It still had tomato bits on it but she acted normal.

'Gosh.' She laughed, 'Why can't I see anything?' 

She wiped her glasses before smiling at me, so innocently like them little elderly people you see out on the streets. 

'Uh...' Now you know why I'm so scared of her. She's a crazy woman! 'My stomach kind of hurts...' I lied, 'Can I use your bathroom?'

'Yeah go ahead, sweetie!'

As soon as I got up and left the room, I could hear Jay trying to stop himself from laughing but the more he tried, the more he snorted which sounded like he was farting.

'Jason Ray Smith! DON'T BE SO RUDE!' Karen shouted.

'Sorry, mum!'

I couldn't help but laugh to myself. Karen is one weird cookie! When I got to the bathroom, I noticed a message from my high school friend, Diane.

It read, 'Party at my place tonight. Aaron is coming! ;)x'

Aaron? The guy I had a crush on seven years ago?

MWUAHAHAHAH! WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE PARTY ;) VOTE NOW!