You Need To Leave.

I can't believe it's December already tomorrow, I swear 2014 went by so fast.
How's the weather there guys, wherever you live? Is it snowing yet?

If you're excited for Christmas, comment "OLAF"

OLAF, OLAF, OLAF, OLAF!

Righty-o. Let's get on with the story, shall we?

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend.

I knocked on the door and waited impatiently. Their house seemed exactly the way it used to be. The door slowly opened and it was Karen who answered it, "Sa... Sammie." She stuttered. 

"Karen, I really need to talk to you." 

She bit her lips, looking around us as if she was hiding something. Her old fingers wrapped around my arm as she lead me to the garage. I felt bad leaving George in the car but he had fallen asleep and I didn't want to wake him up. We both sat down on two old chairs in the dark which smelt of old cigarettes and cardboard boxes. 

"What do you want, Sammie?!" She snapped at me, her eyes piercing through my soul. 

"I want to know what happened to Jay?!" 

"Jay?" She paused, "Jay's been dead for five years, didn't you know that?" 

I had no idea what she was talking about because Aaron told me that he moved to Spain? It felt as though Karen was lying but why would she do that? 

"Really?" I asked sarcastically, "So why have I got a neighbour named Tyler who's recently just moved back abroad and looks exactly like Jay?" 

That kept her quiet but she eventually said, "He's happy now. Just let him be." 

"I wasn't planning ruining his happiness. I just want to know how he lost his memory?!" 

We both heard the house door open and she looked at me worriedly, "You need to leave right now before Mike sees you."

What is going on?

Sorry its short!!!! Please don't forget to vote and comment!!