Untold Confessions.

Hey :)

So I want to apologise for not writing as frequently as before. I have so much school work to do and can you believe it? I already have my first chemistry test this thursday!

Is my school for real right now -.-

I only just got back and my teachers already setting us tests to do. Just great!

I appreciate y'alls patience and if its okay, please continue to be patient with me? School is priority for me at the moment but I'll obviously update whenever I have free time!

Thanks so much for your understanding and let's just dive into the story! :)

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

'Where is Jay?' I frowned at Aaron.

For some reason I had a really bad feeling about Jay. Actually, I was pretty concerned about him.

He must have some sort of reason why he did that to Aaron. I know for a fact that my best friend would never hurt a human being even if they've been horrible to him so Aaron must've done something to make him this mad.

But what could that be?

'I... don't know.' He squinted in pain. It was so hard for him to even get words out.

I ran towards the door but felt a hand on my wrist pull me back on the sofa. As I turned my head, Aaron said, 'Don't bother looking for him. He's probably gone by now.'

Maybe he has gone but I still had hope he was still lurking around outside.

I'm not going to lie.

I want to see him so bad.

I miss him.

'Let me go.' I mumbled, 'I have to find him. I want to know why he did this to you?'

'I'll tell you why!'

I shook my head before heading towards the door. I didn't want Aaron telling me his side of the story, I wanted to hear it all from Jay, my best friend.

Aaron shouted as I left the house, 'Whatever you do, please don't listen to anything he says about me.'

What does Aaron mean?

I watched a car pass by before walking down my street, turning my head from left to right.

'Sam!' A voice snapped behind me.

Although it was pretty dark, I could somehow make out that it was Jay. He had a hood over his head, with his hands in his pockets.

I've got to admit, he still looked pretty hot eventhough his fashion sense right now isn't too great.

As I walked closer to him, I noticed cuts on his faces with blood dripping down his cheeks and nose. One of his eyes was black and swollen.

'Jay, whats happening?'

I took his hoodie down, touching his cuts but he turned his head and stepped backwards so I wouldn't see how awful he looked with his injuries.

'Listen to me, I've only just found out but you need to stay away from Aaron.'

'Why?!'

'I have no time to explain but he's not who he says he is! You need to get him out of the house.'

I frowned, 'Jay, I don't understand. Why? What's wrong with Aaron?'

He shrugged, 'Just do it if you want to be safe.' He paused, 'There's also one thing I need to confess. I'm not-'

'SAMMIE?!' A voice shouted behind me.

I turned towards the voice and noticed Aaron trying his best to run as fast as he could towards me.

As I looked back at where Jay was, he was already gone.

What did he want to tell me?

OOOOOHHHH!! ;);) Don't forget to vote and comment about what you think Jay wanted to tell Sammie!