Shit Is Going Down.

I am honestly so sorry for not updating in like two months. I'm still alive, I just haven't found the time to update because of school and exams coming up!

I honest cannot wait until the summer holidays when I can update like almost every day again on wattpad as well as Funny Jokes.

I know some of you are complaining about how short the chapters are but like I've said every single time, it's because I don't have the time to edit them but I don't want my readers not reading anything so I just post whatever I have.

Apologies for slacking and I can't promise I'll be writing tomorrow but I hope you guys understand that I do prioritise school, unfortunately.

Anyways, enough with this and let's just get on with the story! Thanks for all the support and it honestly brings a smile to my face when I read how some of you are really getting into the story :)

--KristElle xxx

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

'Um...' I could feel my cheeks burning but I was unsure as to how to respond to his presence.

I felt the urge to lean in closer to him but I had that gut feeling that that is not going to be a great move.

Maybe if I just say thank you, quickly change the subject then move away from him, I could resist the urge to want to kiss him. The rebellious side of me wanted to wrap my arms around his body while I kiss him.

That of course is just bang out of order and there's no chances I would ever do that. Rosa's the girl in his life now and I should just let them be. He's a lot happier when he's around her than he ever was with me even if I was just the best friend.

'BABE?!' We both quickly parted from each other as if we had just committed the worst possible crime and I snapped out of my fantasies.

Tyler looked passed me at Rosa who was waving from their house.

'What is it, babe?' He smiled.

'You're mum's calling!'

'Alright, I'll be there.'

He turned to me again, 'Are you going to be okay with that? It just needs tightening now.'

'Yeah.' I laughed, 'I can do it, thanks.'

'Alright. I'll see you around.'

He ran across the road before grabbing the phone from Rosa's hand and walking back inside.

I smiled at Rosa but for some reason she didn't seem too good. I stupidly wondered what was bothering her and it doesn't take a genius to work out why. She caught Tyler and I in a kissing position.

What kind of faithful girlfriend or fiance lets that happen to their man? I knew I was in her bad books again. Just bloody great- just when I thought everything was going smoothly between her and I again, this really had to happen huh?

'Shall we talk now?' I shouted across the road. What a stupid question- of course she wouldn't want to talk to me now.

Sometimes I do worry about myself. I do the stupidest of things that could possibly kill me one day.

She slowly nodded her head before walking up to me. I cringed as she got closer and closer to me and before I knew it, BAM! I'm down on the floor with a bloody nose.

'I fucking told you to stop flirting with Tyler!' Tears rolled down her cheeks, 'If you think I'm going to help you, you can fuck off!'

SHIT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN...

For more 30 votes! Don't forget to comment!!!!