My Virginity. (Older Audience)

I know I have younger and older readers and because this part is meant to have sexüal bits in it, I decided to write another version of it. 

This will be for my older viewers so if you're younger, PLEASE DO NOT READ!

Simply skip onto the next chapter:)

Okey dokes! Let's get on:) 

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend. 

My heart was racing.

I simply wasn't sure what was going on. He was staring at me with no expressions whatsoever.

Was he drunk?

He can't be that drunk if his eyes were wide open as if he's just woken up from a crazy nightmare. It seemed like he was his normal self but maybe something was bothering him. 

'Jay?' I asked, 'What's wrong?'

Although it was dark and the only light there was, was the light peaking through the closed curtains from the street light, I could see his beady eyes staring back at me. I was starting to get a little scared because of how serious he was but he grabbed hold of my hand and squeezed it tightly. 

I tried to say something else to snap him out of his trance but instead he pulled me closer to his body before leaning in and kissed me. It shocked me when I realised his breath mixing with mine and for a moment I didn't even care if he smelt of alcohol and vomit.

I was hungry for him, I wanted him.

His abs were visible from the white top I put on him and for some reason he let me run my fingers on his chest down to his abs. When he's his normal himself, he wouldn't dare let me touch his muscles- not even the ones on his arms. It's touch-rape he says! 

I was so confused.

What was happening?

I wanted to stop but at the same time I just wished we wouldn't. I hoped that this night would never end. We were both so out of breath after our long make out sessions but a part of me still wanted his lips against mine.

His bed squeeked as we jolted to a comfortable position. I felt his long fingers underneath my long pyjama top, wrapped around my boobs. He squeezed them gently which sent my heart racing. No ones ever felt my boobs before but damn did it feel good. 

I only had knickers on but I was glad I was wearing cute, lacy ones from Forever21. I wasn't wearing a bra though, I preferred my boobs to breathe at night as odd as that may sound. He picked me up, tossing me to my back as we passionately made out- his tongue meeting mine yet again.

I felt his fingers run up my leg and I felt my skin starting to cover with goosebumps. There was such a strong connection between us that it made me question whether he was gay after all.

He slowly pulled my pyjama top off. I really couldn't believe what was happening.

He's confusing me, I thought he was gay?

I pushed my thoughts aside though, I was hungry for him and I'm sure it was obvious when I kept moaning his name.

He ripped his t-shirt open, exposing his hard worked abs. I couldn't help but giggle as he kissed me on the neck then whispered, 'You ready for the best night of your life?'

'I'm ready.' I blushed.

'Are you sure?'

'I'm more than sure!' I shouted, kissing back his neck.

I felt his fingers run down my leg before sucking along my pantyline and slipping my lacy panties off. I felt a sudden shiver run through my body. 

Was this the excitement every girl feels when they're about to do it for the first time? 

'I don't want to hurt you, Sammie.' He frowned, 'We'll go slow. Okay?'

'Alright.'

It was pretty awkward for the both of us. To be honest I don't know if he's ever had sex with a boy or done anything one, let alone a girl! I doubt he's still a virgin though, he seems too hot to be one. 

He starts off kissing my neck and I can't help but suddenly start moaning. I started sucking on his neck before gradually opening my legs. I was unsure of what to expect next but from movies I've seen the guy does all the work.

I was waiting for him to make a move but instead he ran his fingers down there before pushing his fingers in my hole. I felt a sudden shock of pain but he played with me for a while, sucking and kissing my genitals. My lips escaped a slight moan as I felt myself getting wetter and wetter.

He suddenly stopped, 'Why have you stopped? Keep going, Jay!' I shout but instead I could feel him on top of me, unbottoning his trousers down exposing his naked body. 

'Open your legs wider.' He mumbled and I did as I was told. 

He finally pushed himself in and I felt another shock of pain. It was a good pain though- nothing I've ever experienced. He goes in me; in and out, deeper and deeper. 

My fingers squeezed his arms and I groan as he got faster and faster. I felt a tingle at a particular spot down there.

'Wait. Do that again.' 

He did as he was told and I felt my chest push upwards, 'FüCK ME! THIS FEELS SO GOOD! DON'T STOP!'

Am I really losing my virginity to my gay best friend? 

Sorry it's short! I really can't write sex scenes to save my life but I hope you guys enjoyed anyways;)

Comment, "Pink Dinos are amazeballs" if you read this! :)