Her Lies.

So it's currently a FRIDAY and gosh, had a really hectic morning.

I woke up to my alarm clock and turned it back off because I thought it was a saturday! Literally the worst thing ever because as soon as I realised it was Friday, it was already 8:15am and I was meant to meet my friend at 8:30am to walk to school.

JUST GREAT! -.-

How was your day? Hope you guys had a better one :P

SHALL WE DIVE IN? YES!!!!

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

'Sorry?' He raised an eyebrow at me.

I shook my head, 'Uh... sorry.' I paused, 'You look like someone I used to know.'

'Ah, I see. Well we've actually just moved from Spain so I doubt that would've been me.' He laughed, I'm Tyler by the way.'

'Sammie.' I smiled and he helped me up to my feet wrapping his arm around my waist as we walked over to the bench just beside their gates.

I must've been an ugly sight. It made me feel so bad when I looked over at the woman he was with and realised how prettier she is compared to me. I hate comparing myself to others but sometimes it just naturally comes whenever you see a beautiful woman standing beside you.

'This is my fiancé, Rosa.'

He took a step back and he placed his arm around her. I couldn't help but feel slightly jealous. Do I have the right to be jealous? We never were a thing. 

I'm certain he is Jay and he must've lost his memory but I don't know exactly how?

Rosa is a pretty girl, the type of girl that would look perfect with Jay. If Jay wasn't gay back then, I would've totally paired him up with a girl like Rosa. She has blonde wavy hair, with bright blue eyes and pink rosy cheeks. She was petite like me but her figure suited her whereas for me, I just look like a boy. A straight like a pencil, no curves, boy.

I tried to hold back the tears but I failed miserably.

You can't blame me though for being an emotional wreck. Can you just imagine seeing the person you like for the first time in five years and realising that they are now happy with someone else? It kind of makes you feel bad because them memories you guys shared will never happen again and what maes it worse is the fact that they don't even recognise you.

It is truly heart-breaking.

I faked a smile, trying to make myself seem happier, 'You guys are a cute couple.'

He stared at Rosa and smiled at her. 'I'm lucky I've had known her all my life.' 

I watched him give her a peck on the cheek, 'I don't want to bore you but....'

'No!' I laughed, 'Go ahead, how did you meet?'

'We were actually a funny couple. I've known her all my life, living in the same town and growing up together but I wasn't considered "cool" enough so I pretended to be gay because I wanted to be friends with her. We eventually we got close and became best friends. Obviously I had to confess at some point and she got angry but she wasn't that bothered as she actually started developing feelings for me too.'

I scrunched my forehead at Rosa.

What kind of lies has she been feeding him?

I want to know because this bitch is out of her mind!