My Hair.

Hey Guys!

Wow... I can't believe its been almost two years since I last updated this story. I completely forgot about this website. I am really sorry to leave such a big cliff hanger. 

I have just been so busy. I hope you are all well though. I have really nothing much to say. LOL. 

Well nevertheless, I hope you guys enjoy this part. Please leave a comment, I love reading your comments. Tell me if you guys still read this story. Should I finish til the end? I mean it is almost finished. It's only got a few parts left.

Thank you!! 

---Kristelle xxx

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend. 

Sammie's P.O.V  

Aaron's beady eyes glared at me. I could see the anger in his eyes and I could feel my throat running dry. I'm not going to lie, I was extremely scared. I had no idea what Aaron has in store for me but I know for a fact it's not going to be a good one. I just hope somebody comes and save me soon.

He quickly stood up and walked towards the bed. Every step he took felt like somebody had just stabbed me in the chest. I heard him kneel down on his knees and then the beeping stopped as soon as he found it. 

He found the phone. I closed my eyes, knowing any minute now my face will be red and warm from his slap across my face. I could feel my hands starting to sweat, I was petrified for my dear little life. 

"Why is my phone under the bed?" His voice was full of anger. 

"I.. I do-"

Before I could even finish my sentence he yanked himself towards me pulling my hair in different directions. I was in so much pain. It actually gave me flashbacks of one time in primary school when this girl pulled my hair so bad because I wouldn't let her borrow my red crayon. I was in so much pain, I punched her face. I wish I had the courage to do exactly the same thing to Aaron but I know I can't. I just simply can't because he will most probably kill me. 

"You fucking bitch!" He shouted, grabbing onto my hair and pulling me towards the door.

I wasn't sure where he was taking me but I felt my skin rub against the carpet. It stung as he pulled me across the floor. I wasn't too sure where we were going as I was extremely unfamiliar with my surroundings but from the looks of things, it seemed like we were going to the toilet. 

"You rang for help, didn't you." He accused me. 

"NO!" I cried, "I have no idea how your phone got there. It must have dropped or something."

"Do you honestly think I'm that stupid, Sammie." He frowned, "I had my phone in my pocket. How could it have dropped down there when I haven't been there."

He pushed me onto the wall where he bashed my head with bucket. I immediately felt something wet at the back of my head. It felt like it was stinging and I soon realised I was bleeding. 

I watched him open the cupboard in the toilet. He was looking for something but I was unsure what exactly. I could feel my vision blurring, almost as if I was going to pass out. It was probably because of how hard he hit my head. 

"I'm going to make you so ugly that Tyler won't want you anymore. In fact no one will want you." He cackled. 

He grabbed a pair of scissors from the top cabinet before laughing at me. 

"No!" I cried, "Please don't!"

I felt tears streaming down my face. I tried to stop him by pushing his arms away from me but he was far too strong for me. I tried to kick him but he did not move a single muscle. Before I could even do any more, I heard the scissors snip.

Every snip he took felt like everything was going in slow motion. I could feel the pain as he snipped off my hair. Large chunks of hair fell to the ground. He pulled bits of my hair and snipped it off, throwing it in the air as if it was snow.

Once he was done and I was pretty much bald. He wiped the teardrop on my face before whispering in my ear, "You look beautiful." 

I spat at his face, "You're fucking disgusting."

He wiped the spit on his face and licked it. He laughed once more before leaving the room.

I felt so harassed. I felt so naked. 

Someone come help me... 

Hope you guys enjoyed that part. Please don't forget to vote and leave comments. Tell me about your views of the story so far.

For more 40 votes <333

---Kristelle xxx