Blackmail.

Hey GUYS!!

I have a new update and I hope you all enjoy it.

The picture attached on this chapter is Aaron (Matt Lanter), he's pretty hot to be honest!

Anyways, without further or do, let's get on with the chapter.

Please don't forget to vote, I've noticed people haven't been voting lately :( It really would mean a lot if you guys could vote as it gives me a better idea of how many active readers I have.

Alright that's all!

Enjoy lovelies <3<3<3

P.S I wanna give a big shoutout to TheJoshuaBatino for all the support and love you give on my stories. Mahal kita <3 You guys should totally check out his stories. They're great :)

---Kristelle xxx

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

Sammie's P.O.V

"I just think that maybe we should go." I mumbled, as I placed the plates I was washing on a dryingrack.

Aaron was eating his lunch behind me. He woke up late again because he stayed up all night sorting out work that he needed to give back to his boss today. He's already late for work and so he decided to justring in sick as his boss may get even angrier if he decides to go to work now.

"We're not going to their wedding, Sammie." He grabbed a spoon full of beans before shoving it in his mouth and taking a sip of water.

I found it a little weird how he didn't want to go to Tyler's wedding. This past couple of days, they seemed perfectly fine. In fact, they actually looked pretty close. Aaron said two days ago that we should definitely go and that I need to buy a nice dress for it but what made him change his mind all of a sudden?

"But he's my best friend." I turned around to face Aaron,resting my hand on my hip.

"How can you be so sure that Tyler is Jay?!"

"Are you blind, Aaron?" I raised my eyebrow at him, "They are the same person."

He sighed, "Even if they are the same person, he's a completely different guy now."