The Guy.

Hey! 

I know I haven't posted in a while. I think I got too carried away with the freedom of not having to do anything way too much! 

I'll try and post as much as I can from now as I don't have to go back until the 28th of September. 

Hope you guys have been doing well and lets just get on with the story!

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

---Kristelle xxx

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend 

Tyler's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of somebody grunting outside. 

"UGH! For fucks sake!" The voice groaned.

I was pretty annoyed as I barely got any sleep last night after that dream and now I'm awake because of this nuisance outside. 

Rosa was still asleep next to me and I was surprised she didn't wake up because the guy was so loud. I quickly got out of bed and walked over to the bedroom window. I peeped my head and realised that it was just Aaron.

I checked the time. 9:37am. It seemed as though he was having a hard time trying to change the tyre or something so I figured, why not be a good friend and give him a little help. I have a lot of experience with changing tyres. My car back in the day wasn't that great so it always needed fixing. I guess that's why my friends called me whenever they had car issues. I wasn't too bothered though, I kind of enjoyed the job actually.

I decided to go outside and help him out. I also wanted to know if they were going to our wedding tomorrow so this was the perfect time to ask. I have so many questions about Jay too. 

"You alright, mate?" I asked as I crossed the road. It was pretty chilly, I should have brought a jacket.

"Yeah, all's good. I'm nearly done changing all the tyres. It'll be fine soon." He smiled as he picked up the new tyre from the kerb.

"Ah right." I paused, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure mate, go ahead."

My mouth ran dry all of a sudden. I had butterflies in my stomach. I've never felt like this before apart from that one time when I found out if I was going to university or not. What exactly is going on right now? It was as if my body was trying to tell me something- that it may not be a good idea to ask about the whole Jay situation. 

Nevertheless, I did it anyway.

"You've called me Jay before. In fact quite a lot of people." I laughed nervously, "Who is he exactly?"

He stared at me for a couple of seconds. The smile on his face vanished. His jaw tensed and I could see his fist twitching. He narrowed his eyes at me as if I had just killed a member of his loved ones. Maybe my body was right all along. I should not have ever asked about Jay but because I want to know so bad maybe it's a good idea to ask someone else. It was probably a very sensitive topic for Aaron.

He looked away and got back to whatever it was he doing. I could tell he was trying to relax himself though just because of his heavy breathing going back to normal. 

"I'm sorry I asked." I actually felt guilty but what did Jay do? "Are you sure you don't need any help, mate?" 

He didn't turn around to face me nor did he even say anything. I figured maybe he did not want me there anymore so I started heading back home. 

I didn't even reach half way of the road until I heard him grunt, "He's the guy that ruined my life." 

'Ruin his life?' I thought to myself. Jay would NEVER do that. During the dreams I had being Jay, I really got to know him. It was as if I knew him all my life because I got to know what he's like as a person and he wouldn't hurt anybody. Not on purpose anyway. 

"He stole the girl I love." He paused, "but luckily he's out of the picture now."

I turned around to face him, "What do you mean by out of the picture?"

The butterflies came back. It makes me feel sick hearing everything from Aaron. Maybe my body really was right all along. I should have asked somebody else. 

"Oh you know," He smirked, "Dead."

DEAD?! Maybe Jay died because he couldn't take all the pain anymore from that guy who was abusing him. I don't believe Jay died, I won't believe it. He had such a fighting spirit, I know he wouldn't let that guy kill him just like that. He didn't deserve any of that pain. 

It wasn't an amusing moment but he laughed anyway. 

That laugh. It sounded so familiar but I don't know exactly where from. 

"What?!' He raised an eyebrow at me, 'I'm just kidding, mate." I continued staring at him and the more I do, the more I realise how familiar this Aaron guy really is. 

"I have no idea where Jay is. He could be anywhere in this world or much better, not on this world at all." He laughed. 

'What an awful thing to say about such a wonderful, genuine guy who seemed like would do anything for his loved ones.' I thought to myself. 

Then everything clicked. Aaron's laugh, the way he moves, the way he gets angry whenever the conversations were about Jay. 

It all made sense. 

I know exactly who Aaron really is.

He's the guy in my dreams. The guy who abused and possibly killed Jay...

Again I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. Please leave a comment about what you thought about this part. It took me forever to write because Wattpad didn't save my work so I had to re-write this like twice :( 

Please don't forget to vote (20 votes for the next part)!! Thank you!

Have a good day!

---Kristelle xxx