Lies. Lies. Lies.

Hey peeps! I will be updating this story regularly as I am currently writing this on an app so be excited:)

ANYWAYS; lets get on with the story!

--Kristelle xxx

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

Present Day

'I don't want to pretend to be your girlfriend anymore!' I moaned.

It's been seven years now, since Jay told me he was gay and a lot of thing has changed. We now currently live together but unfortunately he has still not had the confidence to confess his sexuality to his parents.

Hes managed to convince them that were dating though, which gives him a good enough reason as to why we live together.

'Please, Sammie!' He pleaded, puckering his lips, 'We'll only be having dinner with my parents at their house, which you've done multiple times.'

He walked over to the mirror and stared at the stubble on his face.

I've always adored his masculine features. If you were to meet him on the streets- being gay isn't going to be the first thing that pops in mind. He has big, beautiful brown eyes that changes colour whenever the sun glistens on them. His brown hair always looks good but he claims he never does anything to it.

Jay is very feminine, so it shocked me when I found out he joined the gym a year ago. I guess its a way for him to hide his sexuality so it's not so obvious.

He says it disgusts him looking all masculine but hes had to if he wanted it to seem believable he was straight, especially in front of his parents!

'No! This is the first time I'll see them as your girlfriend! I'm scared I'll fuck up and just blurt out your secret or give things away!'

'You won't!' He giggled, in a feminine way placing his hands over his mouth, playfully.

'Let's face it though!' He started, as he grabbed me by the waist and chucked me on the bed.

He acted all masculine, walking with his chest out and avoided wiggling his bum like he usually does. I was so shocked, his acting lessons and watching male models must really be paying off! I couldn't even tell he was gay.

He climbed on top of me, forcing me to look up at him. I could feel the warmth of his body against mine. Eventhough he was my bestfriend and I know exactly what he looks like, upclose is very different. I didn't realise he had a cut on the top of his lip. It must be a childhood accident considering I've known him all my life and for sure it's not recent.

'If I was straight, you'd have the biggest crush on me!' He smirked,  'I'm a pretty, hot boy even if I say so myself.'

He flexed his arms and showed off his hard worked abs. I could see it coming through his thin, white top. As I rolled my eyes down to his lower V, I felt the warmth of my cheeks.

I shoved him off me, elbowing him in the stomach and wrapping my arm around his neck. I laughed as I rubbed my closed fist on his head, messing his 'effortless' hair even more, 'In your dreams. I would never or will ever have a crush on you.' I laughed, nervously.

Lies. Lies. Lies.