Stolen.

Hi Peeps<3

I know, I know. It's been a while since I last wrote but I'm back with another chapter. I've finished my exam now so I can write more chapters in the next couple of weeks or so.

Hope you are all doing well and to those who have exams, I wish you all the very best. You will ace it, don't you worry ;)

Anyways, I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Please DON'T forget to VOTE & COMMENT.

LOVE Y'ALLS, STAY SWEET (:

---Kristelle xxx

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend. 

Sammie's P.O.V

My heart was racing. What if Aaron heard me when he was outside? We all know what that means. Another beating. I can't afford to be weak anymore. I need to recover from all the physical and emotional pain so I have enough energy when I plan to escape. 

I listened carefully for Aaron. I'm pretty sure he's going to come up and see me but I'm just unsure when. I heard his keys rattle as he dropped it on the floor then immediately heard him run up the stairs. My heart began to pound faster and faster. 

'Stay calm.' I whispered to myself. 'He didn't hear a thing.' 

I slid under the duvet covers and rolled to my side. I don't want to see his face. In fact I don't want to ever see his face. I heard him grab a bundle of keys in his pockets and opened the door with them. My mouth ran dry as I heard his voice. 

"What was that noise?" 

I closed my eyes tightly. He heard me. 

"What noise?" I mumbled.

I tried my best to sound as normal as possible eventhough deep down I was petrified. I was petrified of him and petrified for my life. I took a deep breath as I turned my head to look at him.

"What noise are you talking about?"

"I heard a loud bang." He narrowed his eyes at me as he examined the room, trying to figure out what could possibly have made that noise. Luckily though, not once did he look at the lamp. 

Quickly sitting up, I muttered, "Aaron, I'm sorry." 

Obviously I am putting up an act and eventhough I'm a bad liar, I tried my best to make it all seem real. He has to believe that I'm sorry and that I am still madly in love with him. 

Tears started rolling down my cheeks, "I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for putting you in so much pain, I never meant to hurt you."

I could see a faint smile starting to appear. I think he really did believe me. 

"I was so selfish and ignorant that I completely forgot how you felt. I've been thinking this past few hours and realised how much my life has been so much better ever since you came into my life. I know that's cheesy but I mean every word I say."

Actually, I'm thinking about how much of a douchebag you are and how much you've made my life a hell hole. I don't mean any of what I just said and I am totally lying right now but you're too stupid to realise that. GREAT JOB!

I broke down into tears, "When Jay left us, you were always there for me. You didn't have to accept George but you did and you treated him like..."

CRAP and I want to punch you so bad and smack the living shit out of you but I know I can't because I have to pretend I'm madly in love with you. 

"...he was your own. I can't thank you more than enough. Thank you for everything."

PFFFT. THANK YOU MY ASS. 

He smiled then sat down beside me. He wiped the tears on my cheeks and whispered, "You don't know how happy you make me feel, Sammie. I can't ever imagine my life without you and I am so glad you've finally realised how much better I am for you than that Jay. He's an absolute bastard for leaving you. I would never do that."

Yeah and you're an absolute prick. 

I faked a smile then grabbed hold of his hands and placed them against my cheeks, "I want to say something to you."

"What is it, sweetie?"

I gazed at him, "I love you." 

I fucking hate you. 

"Aw, babe." He smiled, "I love you more."

I could see how happy he was but I really didn't care. It's a good job he's believing me though. 

I moved closer to him and ruffled his hair, "You don't know how much I miss doing this."

"Me too." He smirked, brushing the strands of hair on my cheeks behind my ears. 

"But don't worry. We have all the time in the world." I hugged him tightly, "I really love you."

Ha-ha-ha. If only you knew how much I hate you. 

"I love you too, babe." He kissed me on the lips.

Ew, get off me. You disgusting prick.

"Anyways, I've bought us KFC. I'll just go get it downstairs and we'll eat." He smiled.

"Okay, babe."

He left the room and closed the door behind him. I waited until I couldn't hear him anymore before I stared down at my hands. 

YEAH BUDDY! I just totally stole your phone and you have no idea. 

Now time to make a quick phone call...

Arghhhh!!! Who do you think Sammie's going to call? That Aaron can be so stupid sometimes. Please don't forget to vote and comment! 

For more 35 votes please?

Have a lovely day c:

---Kristelle xxx