I Shot Him Down.

Please don't hate me!

I know I haven't written in almost a week but I've just been super busy with school:( Hope you guys understand.

Also, I have come to a conclusion that I am now only writing on fridays, saturdays and maybe sundays depending on how much school work I have to do.

I have 6 pieces to do this weekend:( ugh! school :/

ANYWAYS!

ENOUGH WITH THE BABBLING AND LETS GET ON WITH THE STORY.

BTW: What are your opinions on second hand clothing (charity shops), I really want this jacket I saw and I don't know whether to buy it or not :/ COMMENT BELOW

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

Aaron's P.O.V

A smirk crept up to my lips as I walked down the stairs to the underground of my house.

It is pretty big. There's probably almost fifteen bedrooms and although I've lived here the majority of my life, it's so big that even I get lost trying to find my room. Obviously I can't help it if my parents both own the biggest company in New York and that's why I'm spoilt rotten.

Although some people may think I'm nice and that I like to talk to the outcasts, that's obviously just an act. Why on earth did I even bother talking to the nerds in high school? They were so boring and ugly looking. I can't believe I made "friends" with them losers but I only did that because I wanted to get close to Sammie (as she was one of them) and impress her.

GOSH!

The things we do for the people we like.

Walking past the underground snooker room, I paced myself down the corridors when I saw the dark room with a small window at the other end.

I knew he could hear me and I was hopeful he was scared considering he now knows the things I can do to him and I'm not just a talker. I peeked through and saw him laid down on the ground with bruises that covered his whole face and body.

It was dark but I could see a red liquid substance on the ground where his head was laying. If you have not got the idea already, yes it was me. I pretty much beat him up just for being friends with Sammie.

She is mine.

It's pretty obvious he's in love with her but there's no way in hell was I going to let him have her. His stupid lies are so pathetic even I can lie better than that. It's a shame she'll never know the truth but who cares, I know she's in love with me. Even if he did say the truth, I doubt they'd get together.

Blood stains were all over his clothes and body. He had grazed skin and ripped muscles. Do I feel sorry for him? Not at all. For some reason, I found it pleasurable beating him up. He had to learn a lesson and I want him to suffer.

I patted my back pocket just to check if my weapon was there and luckily it was. It made me feel pretty excited to be honest.

Tonight is the night his sufferings will finish but I'm not going to let him just die in a matter of a few seconds, he needs to suffer more. I want him to beg for his life.

As soon as I opened the locked door, he grunted.

'How are you Jay?' I smiled, squatting down beside him.

He turned his head to me, ever so slowly as if he was in so much pain, 'Don't you fucking hurt Sam!'

It surprised me how quickly he got up to kick me in the back but he was far too weak to even make me flinch. I grabbed his foot, lifting it as I stood up before slamming him down to the ground. He groaned in agony.

'Fast.' I laughed, 'But not fast enough. 'I no longer need you so I suppose it's time to end your sufferings.'

'Do whatever you want!' He spat blood at me which made me even more angry than I already was.

I finally grabbed the gun in my pocket before pointing the gun at his head. He didn't even look up or begged for his life but it was nice seeing him like this.

Weak Jay. I like it.

'Oh and by the way, Sam's pregnant with your baby.' Before he could even react, I shot him and he flopped on the ground.

He's definitely dead now.

OOOHH :(( JAY'S DEAD!! :( FOR MORE 20 VOTES!:)