Girlfriend.

Finally have enough time to do a little bit of updating! Thanks so much for being patient with me boos!

Okay, let's keep this short and sweet!

ENJOY LOVELIES!

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

The Next Day.

I stared up at the ceiling as Aaron jolted under the duvet covers. He was fast asleep but for some reason, I just couldn't close my eyes and do the same. For the first time in a long time, I felt uncomfortable sleeping next to Aaron.

I have no idea exactly why but it could be because I'm thinking about a different guy whilst I'm laid down next to him.

I've been up all night thinking about Jay and what I saw last night. I swear I saw him but as soon as the bus passed me, I noticed the tall, tanned guy was gone. It could possibly have just been my imagination haunting me again and it's almost our friendship anniversary- I must just really miss him.

Our memories have been haunting me these past few days, all them days where I was happy in the presence of him being around me. But you know what they say, sometimes you don't actually miss the person, just the memories you both shared.

In his case, I'm not too certain.

I twisted my head so I could see Aaron's innocent face. He's a good looking guy and I am very attracted to him but for some reason, it's a challenge to return his love for me and the kindness he gives George and I. I can't help but feel terribly guilty.

It was four in the morning, far too early for anyone to even be up so it surprised me when I heard some laughter outside. It doesn't take a genuis to be able to recognise Jay's distinctive laugh. He sort of sounds like a dying cat- it's cute though, I guess. Maybe it's my mind playing with me again but I just had to make sure.

I placed my fingers on the window as I peered out. A couple had moved in just across the road from us and there was a massive truck with men putting sofas and tables in their new bought house.

I've always wondered if there ever was going to be anyone living there again. The last buyer was an old man and he'd always freak me out because he would just stare at me whenever I was out in the front garden doing a bit of gardening. I could just picture him on the bench with his sunday paper, occasionally peering through his newspaper at me.

I don't exactly know what happened to the poor guy but I assumed he must've passed away as I remember seeing a group of people wearing black on one sunday afternoon, crying.

As soon as the young man turned around, I couldn't believe my eyes. I had to rub my eyes just to make sure but it wasn't my imagination playing with me again.

It really was him.

It was Jay, my gay best friend, with a girlfriend or even a wife?

How could this be?

OOOHHH!! Turns out Sammie was right all along, what are your views on this story so far? COMMENT BELOW! :P