Friends With Benefits.

I wanted to write extra early today because I have quite a busy afternoon so yeah! Here's the next part.

I'm going to warn you though, that this part may not be suitable for younger audiences as the title does suggest. They don't do anything sexual but there may be some words that I don't really want people to look up if they don't know what it is, in which case just ignore.

Thanks so much to everyone that votes and comments.

I dedicate this to unwantedrebelrowan, it's a shame we lost contact but I'm glad were speaking again! :)

Okay! STORY TIME!!

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

'What are you looking at?' Jay asked as he grabbed my makeup bag from the bed.

I must've been gazing at him without knowing, 'Uh.. nothing.'

What he said to himself had me up last night and so I barely got any sleep. I just really wish he would look at me the same way I look at him. I respect his sexuality and I have nothing against gay people but why him? Why did I have to fall in love with my gay best friend? If only I fancied Aaron again, maybe everything would be a lot easier.

He covered two pimples on his forehead with my concealer before blending it out with his fingers. I swear he wears more make up than me on a regular basis. 

'Did you get any sleep last night? I kept hearing you tossing and turning.'

He looked at me surprised, 'Did you hear anything else?'

'No.' I lied, 'Why?'

Before he could even say anything back, Karen started knocking on the door. He was still holding the concealer, all my makeup was scattered on the table and the mattress I slept on was still on the floor.

'Can I come in?'

'UHH, WAIT A MINUTE, MUM!' Jay bit his lip as he whispered to me, 'Put the mattress under the bed and get your butt in here now!'

If Karen found out, I didn't sleep next to Jay then it could blow things up and make her a little bit suspicious. Although the bed is single-sized, it was actually pretty big and could possibly fit the both of us in- it was just a little bit smaller than a regular double sized bed. 

I did as I was told, putting the pillows I borrowed back on his bed and he chucked the the concealer back in my bag. I laid on his arm whilst he played with my hair. He turned on the TV and we watched the first thing that popped up.

Friends with Benefits.

Just great.

'You can come in now, mum.'

She saw the both of us laying down. He only had boxers on and I wore this oversized top of his as I didn't bring any clothes with me. If only I knew we were staying over or had that instinct that we won't be travelling at one in the morning, then I probably would have been more prepared. 

Karen turned to the TV because she heard Mila Kunis moaning. It was the part where they were "australian" kissing. I could tell how uncomfortable she was getting and to be honest I was too. I mean, if I saw my son with a girl half naked, watching Friends With Benefits only one thing would pop into my mind, "MY BEAUTIFUL SON IS NO LONGER INNOCENT."

'Mum, what is it?'

'Uh..' She gulped, 'I made breakfast downstairs.'

'Okay, we'll be downstairs in five. But for now...'

He threw the duvet cover over both of our heads and he started crawling to the end of the bed.

OH GOSH.

NO.

NO WAY!

I'm still a virgin because I want to save it for someone special. No ones ever laid a finger down there and I plan on keeping it that way until I meet "The One."

I felt his fingers running down my leg but before he could even do anything, I kicked him on the nose and Karen slammed the door shut. I sighed in relief but I could hear Jay saying, 'Fucking bitch!'

He popped his head up, 'Really Sammie? Really?!'

I felt my cheeks burning, 'Sorry. You shocked me.'

'Don't lie, you wanted me to do it!' He winked.

Maybe. 

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! I LOVE READING ALL YOU GUYS' COMMENTS! :) HAVE A GOOD DAY!