Thanks, Mum.

Hello guys! 

Hope you are all having a good day, I'm back with another chapter. I know it has been a while, I've been set to do this assignment and I just can't seem to finish it. I'm actually doing it right now but I thought I'd have a break and write this chapter for you guys.

Anyways, how are you all doing? I would really love to talk to some of you so it would be great if y'all message me :) Don't worry you don't have to though!

Right, shall I just start the chapter now? HAHA 

Alright then ;)

---Kristelle xxx

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend. 

Jay's P.O.V

"Tyler!" My mum gasped, "What are you doing here?"

I guess I must have scared her and to be honest I'm not surprised. If I was all alone in the kitchen sorting out the plates then turned around and saw another human being, I'd be pretty terrified too. She obviously didn't expect I was visiting today either.  

I stared at her, "Mum, can you stop it!" 

She put the plate down and raised an eyebrow at me, "Stop what, honey?"

"The lies! I remember everything and I know my name isn't Tyler. It's Jay."

I noticed a change in her facial expressions. She tried her hardest to hide and fake everything but I'm not stupid to fall for them.

She coughed before turning back round to sort out the other plates on the counter, "I don't know what you're talking about."

I walked towards her, leaning on the counter top. I wanted her to look at me straight in the eyes but she avoided eye contact. 

"Mum, stop lying to me!" 

She swiveled her body and placed some of the dirty plates in the dishwasher, "I'm not lying. I would never lie to you. You know that."

That seemed like a line some mother would say to her eight year old child when they finally discover that the tooth fairy isn't real. I'm clearly not a child anymore but she still has the decency to treat me like one? Ridiculous. 

"MUM, why?" I paused, "Why would you and Dad do something like that to me? I thought you liked Sammie, she was my best friend."

"I did like her!" She frowned, "Your Dad and I both did. At one point, we thought she was perfect for you."

"So why did try and separate the both of us?" 

"I can't tell you."

"MUM!" I mumbled. "Why won't you tell me?"

She walked out the kitchen and went to the living room to sort out the blankets and pillows that were disorientated. I trailed behind her trying my best to persuade her to tell me but nothing was working. She continued to ignore me as she folded the blanket she must have used earlier this morning. 

"MUM!" 

I hated being ignored. I hated how child-ish she was being.  

"For fuck's sake mum, fucking answer me!" I raised my voice at her. I never raise my voice.

"BECAUSE SHE WAS GOING TO HURT YOU!" She snapped back at me. "Damn it! I only wanted to protect you!"

I could see tears started to form at the corners of her eyes. Her voice cracked, "She's not meant for you, Jay."

"What do you mean?"

"I was told that Sammie was pregnant."

"Yes, Mum. With me." 

"No. You're not the father." She paused, "You know how I am with marriage and families. What if one day that child wonders who their real father is and what if Sammie wants to be with her child's biological father? I was only protecting you from future pain. That's why we told Rosa to pretend to be Sammie."

I bit my lip. How can she seriously be that daft? What a lame excuse to break me and Sammie apart. 

"I was also told that she was going to get with you and make you believe that you're the real father and then once you're so into her, she was going to leave you for the biological father of the child."

"Who told you that?" 

"I can't tell you. If I did he would kill us." 

"It was Aaron wasn't it?" 

She didn't respond. It's definitely Aaron. 

I sighed as I walked towards the door. I quickly turned around to face my mum, "By the way, mum. I am the real father and your grandson is in a critical condition because Aaron abused him. SO thanks a lot mother."

I slammed the door shut... 

OMG!!!!! Who's excited for the next part? Please don't forget to vote and comment. For more 35 votes? Really need to get back to my assignment. I apologies it's short but hope you guys enjoyed it anyways<3

---Kristelle xxx