Possibility.

I apologise for not writing yesterday. I am only human and sometimes human beings can be  a little lazy. 

Sorry. 

So, let's get on with the story and don't forget to vote! I really would like to know how many people read my story so if you can comment, "ME!" then that would be epic!

Okay. 

Bye.

P.S: Listen to the song attached! :) Tiffany Alvord is a great singer and I think this song goes well with this part!

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

After dinner, both Jay and his dad went to the living room to watch football for a bit which left Karen and I to clean up. It also gave us the opportunity to talk and I'm not going to lie, I wasn't really looking forward to it because like I said, Karen scares me. Jay isn't going to be having the time of his life either, he hates football with passion. Obviously he has to pretend that it's his thing. 

'You know, when Jay was younger he used to talk to me a lot about you.' She grinned, as she turned on the dishwasher.

'Really? About what?' I asked.

Jay and I have been best friends since childhood, I didn't expect he'd talk to his mum about me because I never talk to my mum about him.

I grabbed the plates and put all the left overs in the brown bin. It wasn't a pretty experience and it smelt bad. Usually, Jay does all the household jobs in our home because he knows he can't trust me to do any of it. We're totally the opposites, he does all the girly jobs whilst I do pretty much the 'manly' ones. For example; fix the broken tv or hammer the old fence in place. 

'A lot of things actually.' She chuckled, 'But don't worry, it's always been good. Sometimes funny.'

'What kind of stuff does he say?' I put the plates in the dishwasher and she started using a cloth to wipe the table.

'He told me about that one time when you beat this kid up because he stole Jay's sandwich only to find out later that he was eating his own sandwich and Jay left his in my car.' She laughed, 'Or that one time in band practice when you threw your flute at your music teacher because she wouldn't let you text. I heard she was in a coma for two months.'

'Had a black eye and everything.' I felt my cheeks burn.

'To be honest, I knew you too would end up together. The way he acted around you when you were children made it obvious.' She stared up at the ceiling as if remembering something, 'I think he was thirteen or fourteen when he told me he liked you.'

I doubt that's true.

Me? Out of all the girls in our year? The class (at the time) tomboy? Next joke, please?Although he's gay now, I knew he hasn't always been one. So was there a possibility that, that could've been true? 

No.

I don't think so.

'Do you reckon you guys like each other that much that it'll lead on to marriage?' She asked.

Of course I already knew the answer to this. Jay and I will certainly never get married. 

'I really like him, Karen.' I paused, 'I really do but sometimes I feel like, I like him more than he likes me.'

I wasn't lying when I said that to her because in all honesty, I've been hiding this for so long. I don't know when it all started. I don't know how I could possibly like an insect-hating-weirdo who's more feminine than myself.

But yes.

I, Samantha Roberts am inlove with Jay, my gay best friend. 

'Of course he likes you! He always has.'

If only that was a possibility...