Concerned.

Hey you guys!

I have a new part but I'm just warning you guys that it is a fairly short chapter but don't worry as I will try and update as soon as I can.

Hope you've had a good day and lets just dive in to the story. As usual, please don't forget to vote & comment :))

---Kristelle xxx

 Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

Tyler's P.O.V

I sighed as I looked up at the clock. 

3:20am. 

I haven't had any sleep since I woke up from that nightmare and I can't stop thinking about it either. I'm so curious about this whole situation but who can I ask? People may think I'm too curious and nosey as it has nothing to do with me. To be honest, it's non of my business.

It bothers me how realistic these dreams are though and how its all starting to come together the longer I think about it. It has made merealise that people are not all what they seem. Yes, I'm talking about Aaron. I guess I have no evidence toreally prove that these dreams did happen but for some strange reason, Ireally believe it did. Aaron is hiding something from everybody.

I never liked the guy since the first day we met. I've always had that gut feeling that he's not what he seems but I ignored it because let's face it, why would a sweet girl like Sammie, ever go out with a psychotic, jealous murderer like Aaron? It doesn't make any sense if you ask me. 

Slowly getting out of bed, I tip-toed towards the window. I didn't want to wake Rosa up considering the wedding is later on today. She needs her beauty sleep and I don't want her tired when I see her at the altar later. 

I stared out the window at Sammie's house. Everything seemed calm and at peace, they weren't arguing or anything like that. A part of me was concerned that she is living with an abusive guy but how can I be so sure that these dreams are real? How do I make sure that they have happened? Like I said, I can't exactly ask anybody as they'll think I'm too curious. I guess I have to find another way without asking anyone about it. 

Frowning down at the ground, I felt arms wrap around my chest. As I turned around, I realised Rosa had woken up. It's really early in the morning but I must've been too loud when I crept out of the bed. 

'Can't sleep, babe?' She smiled as she held my hand. I rested my back on the wall.

'No.' I mumbled. 

'Same. I'm too excited for our wedding later!' 

A faint smirk crept to my lips, 'Me too, babe.' 

I feel so bad. 

I do want to marry Rosa. Don't get me wrong, she's absolutely incredible and I would love to spend the rest of my life with her but I can't stop worrying about Sammie. I know I should be excited for our wedding but I just don't seem to be. I just can't get Sammie out of my mind.

In all honesty, I don't understand why I care so much. I've never ever met her before, only now. I've never cared for somebody I've just met, like this before but I feel so comfortable around her. It feels like I've known her for years. 

Maybe we have met.

Maybe before that day that happened 5 years ago...   

Please don't forget to vote & comment. It would mean a lot! Thank you :)

---Kristelle xxx