It Was Jay.

Hello!

Uh, yeah! Sorry peeps but this part is going to be quite short just because it's going to end in a cliffhanger.

I'm sorry please don't chuck mushrooms at me! :(

I'll try and write tomorrow though if I don't have too much school work to do:)

OKAY! Let's get on with the story.

P.S Hope you're having a good weekend;)

***

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend

Days passed and Jay has still not come home.

I don't understand why I'm here sulking considering it was me who threw him out. I feel really guilty though but he's probably at his parents house. He's most likely told them about us not being a couple anymore or maybe he's confessed about us never being a couple and that he's gay?

I doubt it.

For a fact, I know he's scared of his Dad, Mike.

I've barely eaten anything these past few days or got out of bed. I'm kind of still pretty depressed about what happened a few days ago with Jay and I. Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes.

I can't help it though. Jay and I have never fallen out like this before. Of course we've had our occasional issues but this one seems to be the worst one of all. It's been four days since I last saw him.

Not going to lie, I miss him so bad.

I walked out of my room before grabbing my bathroom robe I had hooked behind my door. I trotted towards his room and tried to imagine him laid down on his bed with his earphones in like on a usual friday night.

It was 11:15pm.

I went to the kitchen and prepared myself a cup of coffee which I know I'm going to end up regretting in the middle of the night as I'd probably end up having an all nighter again. As soon as I put the kettle on, I heard a knock on the door. I peeked through the little eye hole to see who it was.

It's Aaron.

When I opened the door, his hands were resting on a wall trying to steady himself. His gazes weren't very straight and his mouth was dripping with blood. He was in agony, placing his hand on his stomach as if he had just been in a fight. Little drops of sweat were rolling down his forehead.

He nearly collapsed onto the ground but I helped and sat him down on the sofa. 'Aaron, what happened to you?!' I frowned.

'It... it was...' He stuttered, 'Ja... Jay.'

Why would Jay do this to Aaron?

Now I am mentally preparing myself with all these rubbish that you guys are going to throw at me. #sorrynotsorry for the cliffhanger.