I Don't Love You.

Hey you guys!

Hope you are all doing well, I'm back with another chapter. I wasn't planning on writing today but my wattpad BFF persuaded me to. So thank TheJoshuaBatino ;) Y'all should check out his stories, they're great and plus he is hilarious. I'm sure most of you have read his comments on this story, they're pretty epic don't you think?

Anyways, I also noticed I got the votes I asked for so thought it is about time to write the next chapter. Hope you all enjoy this one and don't forget to leave your comments down below :) Love you all lovelies<3<3

P.S. That's Aaron ^^^

---Kristelle xxx

Inlove With My Gay Best Friend. 

Sammie's P.O.V

A week has passed since the day I first set foot in this house. It has been a total nightmare. Every time I hear a sound, I feel my heart racing because I have no idea what Aaron is thinking. Any minute he could murder me and no one will ever know. 

I've done absolutely nothing but lay down on this bed thinking about my son and trying to come up with a plan to escape. I've been locked in this room and he's taken everything from me. I've learned his daily routine though. I know when he eats, showers, goes out and sleeps. I just hope I can find a way to escape now that I know this. We've barely spoken and when we do, he just shouts at me and demands me to do things I don't want to do. Who even is he? 

The door slowly opened and he walked in. I could hear the sound of his footsteps as he came closer and closer to me. My heart was racing in my chest. I had my back turned on him but I was puzzled as to why he is here. It's not meal time yet nor is it "pleasure" time. What does he want from me this time?

My breathing was irregular but I tried to calm myself, inhaling through my nose and exhaling out my mouth. I felt a sudden shock of coldness as he ran his finger down my arm. 

'Please don't. Not again.' I thought to myself. 

"I just wanted to see how my baby is doing." He mumbled.

I shrugged. I don't want him touching me. It gives me flashbacks of everything that has happened this past few days. I feel so used and unworthy. 

"Sammie." He paused, "What's wrong?"

Is he really that stupid? Please tell me this guy is joking.

"Please don't hate me. I know you enjoyed last night as much as I did."

Absolutely disgusting. 

I turned to face him. My beady eyes staring at his. From his facial expressions, it really seemed as if he didn't know what he did, "You're absolutely disgusting!" I spat on his face.

This made him very angry but I felt like I had to get him back. It felt great but I know there will be some bad consequences that I now have to face.

He grabbed hold of my hair and pushed me onto the floor causing my head to bang against the wall. I felt tears running down my cheeks because of the agony I was feeling but I pushed through it. 

"So you're angry at me, huh? For what?!" He shouted as he punched me in the stomach.

I squealed. I wanted to beg him to stop but I know for a fact he's not going to. 

"I only wanted to protect what me and you have. I just wanted us to be happy." I could see his eyes watering.

"Aaron, you're a murderer! You attempted to murder Jay." It took a lot of gut to finally say something, "He means a lot to me because he's my best friend. You attempted to kill someone who means so much to me." 

"Because he's ruining what we have!"

"We have nothing, Aaron." I frowned at him, "We did, but not anymore."

I know that probably broke his heart and it's going to anger him even more but I just had to say it. He needs to wake up and realize that what we have is completely over. Especially after this whole thing. 

"You've locked me in here for over a week. Who even are you? Don't expect me to love you because I will never love you!" I cried, "Not after all this."

"What did you say?!"

I could see the anger in his face. His eyes narrowed at my tearful ones and his fists were clenched. 

"I don't care if you're a woman. Anybody who hurts me gets twice as much pain." He shouted.

Grabbing hold of my hair, he pulled me across the floor and started strangling me. I felt my vision blurring, I couldn't breathe. He was holding me too tight and I could almost feel myself on the verge of passing out. I tried pinching his arms so he would let go but unfortunately, it didn't do anything.

"What did you say, Sammie?!" He let go of me.

I flopped to the ground and took deep breaths of air. Drips of sweat rolled down my forehead. I can't believe he just did that to me. I could have died. 

"You heard me. I don't love you and I never will." 

Sometimes I just wish I could keep my mouth shut but the fact that he was choking me, it's just upsetting. How could anybody abuse another human being? How can someone lack that much empathy? 

I knew I was up for another beating. He pulled me to the toilet and shoved me in the bath tub where I bashed my head on the wall as he pushed me. He started running the cold water and I felt this sudden shock of pain and coldness. I was ever so weak. 

He slapped me hard across the face, "TELL ME YOU LOVE ME." 

"NO!" 

He grabbed a knife from his pocket and pointed it at me, "Say it before I stab you to death."

OMG! Aaron is getting out of hand. UGH!!!! THIS GUY NEEDS A LESSON!! Who agrees? Please don't forget to vote and comment. Reading your comments really do make my day<3 

For more 35 votes again please:) I'll try and write ASAP! 

---Kristelle xxx