Episode 86: Bat Man Beyond Vs Spider Man 2099

Start from the beginning

"Wait what?" RWBY said

Boomstick: Yeah...anyway, Terry's rollercoaster of a day still wasn't over, turns out, his dad got murdered.

"Oh man that sucks" Yang said with sympathy while the other held their head down and some tears fell

Terry: Dad? (he runs into the room) DAD!

Boomstick: Bummer, so he did what any emotionally charged teen who wants to avenge their dad would do, he stole a Batsuit.

"Just like batman sorta" Yang said

Wiz: But not the old cape and cowl of yesteryear, this was the latest and most advanced Batsuit. Terry McGinnis didn't just become the all new Batman, he was Batman Beyond.

"I guess this batsuit must be more...up to date" Weiss saod

Boomstick: You ever wonder what would happen if Batman got hold of an Iron Man suit? It's basically that, and damn, he looks friggin rad!

"I'll say it looks so awesome! I want one" Ruby said

"The suit does look pretty good" Blake said

Wiz: The Batsuit's nanotechnology greatly enhances his strength, and provides several thin yet strong layers of ballistic and environmental protection.

"Man that's an advance suit" Yang said

Boomstick: And he can fly! He can soar faster than a speeding future car, and he's really nimble in the air, plus he can always give his punches and kicks a literal rocket boost.

"Awesome!" Ruby said

Popup: Many features were added in response to problematic events. For example, the breather was added after an incident when Terry nearly drowned.

Wiz: The suit sports over two dozen other gadgets for combat and espionage, he has a wrist mounted grappling hook that can extend over fifty feet, there's a cloaking device, a lock decoder, finger microphones, climbing claws, an underwater breather, thermal and binocular vision, extendable spikes on his arms, flash bang grenades, triple weighted bolas, a buzz saw, and even retractable tweezers.

"Man that suit is like a all in one weapon" Ruby said

"What use would the tweezers be used for?" Weiss said

"Splitters duh" Yang said

Boomstick: Splinters are no laughing matter, and don't forget all those sweet, sweet Batarangs. These new age ninja stars are even sharper and more compact than before, and they come in a variety of delightful flavors, like explosive, ensnaring, and electrifying. Terry's got a solid throwing arm, and can even disarm multiple opponents with a single shot, but if he's feeling a bit lazy, he can always just use his arm launchers to fire batarang disks.

"That would be pretty useful" Yang said

Wiz: Also, when anyone gets in too close, the whole suit can act like a man sized tazer. The electric shock is strong enough to stun people spliced with animal DNA, and short out heavy machinery.

"Man that's advance than anything atlas has" Weiss said

Boomstick: But the tools don't make the man, er, Batman, Terry's a master martial artist, with plenty of training from legends like former Robin, Dick Grayson, totally real ninja Kairi Tanaga, and the former Dark Knight himself, once he got over the kid stealing his suit, of course.

Wiz: Bruce Wayne doesn't just serve as Terry's mentor, he's also a constant source of advice and information on the go through his direct link to the batsuit from the batcave.