The End

After all the shit that we been through I don't know how I'm still standing.
Babe Lawrence done had a fake baby on me and for years the nigga put his mammy in front of our relationship.

Their momma received 20 years , I felt she should of got life. I was so petty I went to trail and all. Him and jay said they didn't have a momma, at the end it's sad because she just hated me because her son loved me. I don't love my kids that much to not want to see them happy. Long as Lawrence was fucking me and shit she was happy, but right when I became "The Mrs. "I was all type of hoes and she tried her damnness to fuck our life up and she did (Bravo) but guess what? We are stronger and our relationship will only get better. He's the man I been needing for all these years. He is my rock , my protector and my lover.

2nd time is a charm and my babe is doing his thing at 50. It's true men don't mature until their old.

Junior was doing better, still was passing that dick out to everyone . Jason received a full scholarship to BCU, I was to happy. Lonnie was still my princes he thought he was a man now. And that Dime, lordt that shape and them dimples , lord Lawrence had a tight grip on her. Ha it's funny because she is me all day, pretty ass.

Icy and Jay got married and was now living in Atlanta. I couldn't understand why she wanted his hoeish ass still, I don't even think she did anything about that shit.

Both of my younger siblings where married and now living in Ohio. Granny was good and my mom was hanging.

Life was okay now.