🤭

Pulling her off my momma I felt so bad , stop I yelled as my sons cried. You let this bitch hit me? My momma yelled trying to get to Esha.

Man hoe fuck you, Esha said grabbing both of my kids. Getting on the phone she called Icy I think.
Mom please I'm sorry this happen, and I'm sorry I got you into this I said holding my mom, no that hoe going to jail tonight my momma cried pushing me off of her. Esha did punch first but that was after my mom pushed her multiple times.

Nigga letting his momma disrespect me, Esha screams from the upstairs of our house. Come get momma and I'm gone I hear her saying. Running up the stairs I wasn't finna let her leave , it was all my fault and I needed to fixed it.
Man Esha I'm sorry, I said as I grabbed her. No fuck you, you let your momma come here about my money, them 2 million that I moved was mine,mine that I fucking worked for she cried . You think I'm take from you? Nigga you still don't know or love me to accuse me, she scream. I do love you and I do trust you I just forgot and wasn't thinking when she brought the paperwork to me, I explained as she cried. You leave or me and the boys leaving, she demanded. I'll leave but please let me fix it. Ain't no fixing she scream shutting the door in my face.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I told you to stop putting momma in your relationship and business, Jay said as Juice walked up to us at the strip club. My momma called the police on Esha but ain't shit happen because she was at our house and she pushed her first. Esha kicked me out and wasn't picking up the phone for shit. She was right I did jump the gun. We had looked at this mansion around the way from us, people said a rich white man stayed in it but lost it years ago so some people was rebuilding it and I wanted it. It had 8 br ,8 bathrooms , a pool, a huge kitchen , this big ass triple living room and a nice party house in the back. I wanted it &she told me to get it and I was but I really forgot all about it once we opened up two new business and the salon. So I guess she took it in her hands and brought it and had the work done to it.

Calling her phone she finally picked up. Can I please come home ? I asked as he just listened. No go fuck your mammy she disrespectfully said hanging up in my face, I wasn't finna let her keep trying me. That disrespectful shit is out.

I'm out y'all I'm finna go show this little girl who's the fucking boss, I said to my brothers. Nah nigga you better not go there fucking with that girl, Juice said making me look at him. She just told me to go fuck my mammy, I'm finna make her eat them words, I said walking away.
10 min later
Kicking the door open she stood in the foyer looking shocked. Why you playing? I yelled as she just stood there. I'm not afraid of you she said as I got in her face. You better be I said grabbing her neck, swinging she fought me as I dragged her into the living room.

Man let go of me, she cried as I twisted her arms . Fuck you I said . Nigga you already did that by letting your Pussy ass momma came into between us again she cried. I couldn't say nothing because she was right.

Laying her against the wall I just applied my weight on her as I let her arms go. Why we fighting? I asked her. We being doing so good, I whispered as she cried. You did this, you let your momma control our money. You know I heard her say at Jrs party last month that I spend 2 thousand on a party for a 4 year and that I was just dumb and a whore. I ain't say shit to you bout that but you ain't even defend me when she accused me of using you. My money wasn't as long as yours when I married you but it was long enough for me, she cried.

You was so in love with that house that's why I went ahead and brought it, I knew you had a lot going on and I ain't want someone to get it she explained as I just rubbed her back. I would never take from you, we suppose to be a team.
You right and I'm sorry for not coming home to you and talking to you about the money. And I have decided to take my momma off of everything because she should not know what's going on in our accounts I'm sorry Esha , I cooed as she just cried. Turning her around I picked her up. I had to make up to my lady and let my momma go, I just never wanted to hurt my mommas.